Brimstone Ring

M

mib666

Hi,

Im new to DAOC and was wondering if this item I got from a Manes Demon is of any value. Also does anyone know what it does?

Omg another item I cant identify is the Wand of Pestilence I got from Killing Frips Dad. It doesnt seem to do anything.

D

Damon_D

Select the item and do a shift-I , if it dossent give you any stats its prob just sell/junk loot

M

mib666

Thanks for that information. I shall do as you say and post the results.

Thanks again

M

mib666

The Brimstone ring give you +4 on strength its a Non quest item.

The Wand of Pestilence is a bag of poo

O

old.Cf-

Items in capitals are magical. Items in lower case are not.

eg,

pygmy death beads: normal loot to just sell
Pygmy Death Beads: Magical item with bonuses on it when equipped.

There may be a few exceptions to this rule however...

V

Vell

Yeah, I found that in Albion, that rule doesn't hold. Quest items seem to be in caps, but drop items aren't. The cloak I got from goblin thingies in that foresty place was in little letters. (Sorry don't know albion very well :p)

O

old.Sami

One funny item is Mischievous Bracer I got from some epic mob in Cursed Forest. Looks exactly like loot when right-click, grey, no con or dur stuff.. nothing, but its actually a pretty cool bracer (14% spirit resist + some attribute bonuses).

This might be a bug tho...

M

mib666

Hmm the Brimstone ring isnt as rare as id thought. Now got 5 of them sold 3 and wearing 2. Also got a nice dagger (Bright Gem Dagger) from and undead Druid 4.1dp +2 Slash Bonus 5% Quality 100 . Incredibly fast weapon excellent damage for a level 10 Paladin. Can easily take out Orange con Undead Druids :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom