Brilliant, thanks guys

O

old.Johnny Jackal

Thanks for putting this forum up and thanks again for the servers.

Am I the first to post?

O

old.Johnny Jackal

Ok what's with the flags

How do you plant the enemy flag in CTF? Last night the valiant blue team had to resort to defending only due to an inability to place the enemy flag in the yellow socket. However the red team was able to score. So what's up with that?

JJ Alias: Kiss my Klingon ^ss

S

SAS

to plant aka "cap the flag" you need to have your team's flag in place :)

so say you had the red flag, and return to your blue base. The blue flag needs to be there. This usually means you have to sit there and panic while your team mates try and get your flag back to your base so you can score :)

O

old.Johnny Jackal

Cheers. Excuse my ignorance, but with the amount of phasers, photons and sticky grenades heading my way when I had the flag I didn't get much time to think. However I do remember running over the flag socket when the blue flag was in and I thought it would score but the red flag icon was still on screen. I frantically stabbed at the use key but got blown to bits (as usual). Do I need to hit the use key to plant the flag when home flag is in or will it score by just running over it?

S

SAS

Nope just walk over your flag if it's in place, and it should score for you.

O

old.Johnny Jackal

Thanks. BTW the CTF arenas, epecially the wide open ones, are the best I've seen in any game.

O

old.EZlife

I totally agree, i played them for a couple of hours last nite, and I thought i was gonna have a heart attck I had so much adrenaline pumping....WICKED

EZ

Users who are viewing this thread