Brilliant Idea,Hard to explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravingdog

New place or Dungeon or world somewhat like SI where all realms can team,fight a common enemy hows plans destroy everything regradless

Story Behind it

Along Ago,Hiberia,Midgard and Albion where once greatest of allies,fighting a common enemy,This enemy has come back,to rid the world,of all life,well they Fight together or fight against one another

Portal That Leads into 100yrs in the future,to world devestated by demonic raid,Mids Hibs Albs,can travil into this portal join forces

Teaming with all classes of any realm on the same server

Theres different portals throu out the land of the future,they lead to midgared alb and hibs
showing destoryed ghost like merchants,dead
sadness of all

Save the future,and return to past

In game sense This bring new Edge in pve,allowing all team with how ever they wants

Mobs in this realm Give 10times as much exp
because there 10times more powerful

And Gold,drops and merchants sell lvl30-50 gear
have special enchanters
how proc special procs alchimist cannot do

u also have Same as df

find zeals
but selection is costly

Mobs

Demons
Dragonman
Vampires
Werewolfs
Evolved Fins
Blood golems

Boss
Great Black Dragon
lvl99 Dragon Boss Midgard
Grim reaper
lvl99 spirit boss hiberia
lvl99
Morgian-Lady of darkness
lvl99 caster boss

lvl99 boss
Choas-Lord of the hells
Superior ruler of darkness.all demons

Mobs are everywhere

all are aggor,there are all very very strong
There hunting places for 1-50 but u need full group

There is kill tasks go all way up to 50
help exp easy

M

~Mobius~

Actually this is probably the 1st sensible thing you've posted. Good idea i'd say. :)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by ravingdog

have special enchanters

Please seek help - if not for your retardation, but for your fucking obvious enchanter fetish.

a.

R

ravingdog

Moditors pls do something

I posted Ideas on my post ,Countless People Iggnored the topic its self,started insulting right away,Can u pls wrong this ppl,stop discrimeating me,belittling me on only msg on the broad

if anything they need to be banned for fact,that they dont read the post they post to insult ppl,and not use this msg

This should be dealt with swift

R

ravingdog

There is no differences

There so little difference hating someone because they are gay or black

Then to hate someone because they cannot spell automaticly makes them stupid I dont speak english every well so this automanticly makes me Center of Discrimations,This so post to be about game topics

Yet How does not know have to spell,or being returd through insults have to do with the game,there for breaking a rule on msg board any post with insult of any type,non game topic,or discrimation of any sort,can or should be baned

A

Apathy

Even if you were the most flamboyantly homosexual black person in the world, I don't think your ideas and opinions on this game would be treated any more kindly.

a.

A

Apathy

Besides, even if you were as skilled and eloquent in English as I CLEARLY am, your ideas are SO FUCKING "RETURDED" that you would still be in the same position. (Which is bent over with your ass in the air, singing "Swing low, sweet chariot" in the hope of some sympathy.)

a.

K

klavrynd

get%2520off.jpg

V

VodkaFairy

1) Whether your ideas are good or not, nothing will happen with them here. The game developers do not watch this forum - ever.

2) Your ideas are insane, it would totally destroy the balance of the realms. Special enchanters? Right..

3) Mobs that are 10 times as strong means you need more people, and the lag is already unbearable in the raids as it is now.

4) Your spelling is funny.

5) It's retard, returd.

Who are you ingame? Can you prove you really have 10 level 50's and 4 RR9 / RR10 characters? You sound like your highest character is a level 8 enchanter.

And where do the black and gay people come from all of a sudden? Get a life :rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Ravindog, fuck off, you're not funny.

I

ImLestat

I'm not going to comment on the ideas, but why post them here at all? If you really think you've got a great idea mail it to Mythic. They are the only ones able to do something about it.

C

Cadire

Ravingdog,

Your threads have generated the most 'reported threads' emails I've ever received... most of them from you.

If you want to suggest changes to the game, you're probably better off posting on the VN boards, where the developers might actually see them.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom