Bright Wizard PvP / RvR video

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice video!

Whats your favorite path?

Seeing Immolation being pretty effective here.
Stopdropnroll+withering heat seems to be fun.

Have you tried out incineration? If so, how good is Fireball Barrage?

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to hear you enjoyed the video :)

I specced first into Incineration and fireball barage was amazing. But one of the last patches nerfed it alot. Used to be it would deal the same damage to your initial target and the surrounding targets. Then they changed it so the damage was only good on your target and the damage was something like a 3rd as good to other targets nearby.

It was after this nerf that i decided to try out immolation. I really enjoyed this spec as it does good damage when you have so many D.O.T.'s on a target and the utility is great. Before hand i didnt have anything apart from my root to help me counter melee classes. But now i had stop drop and roll to knock them down, my root AND withering heat to snare them.

So to answer your questions, yes fireball barage WAS good and immolation spec if my favourite ;)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Immo seems like a good group helper.
Knockdown, and channelsnare.

Too bad u can't get stop,drop and roll + fireball barrage :D
Maybe 1 of each would be nice for a caster setup :ninja:

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
I love the Visionaries theme at the beginning awsome stuff :)

Nice to hear someone else with good taste :) Used to love Visionaries when i was a kid and had all the figures. Felt i had to put it in the vid somewhere :p

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
i've tried all 3 specs immolation the least tho as it was the first one (recommended by robot) and i didn't get what was going on much after hitting lvl 31 straight away!

I love the incineration spec fireball barrage is nice (can be used as an insta dd while your running as the first fireball goes off then the spell cancels cause your moving) fireball does nice dmg on crits and i don't like Dots in general like nuking ppl and not having to wait for the dmg :p.

The Pb spec is cool but not practical without nice ranged aoe cc :p

It is nice running immolation with incin tho, we've had a few groups with diff spec BW, the snares from immo are v helpful (altho the morale abilities for wiz give pbaoe and ranged stuns too)

edit: oh against tanks you do have the 50% less dmg debuff as well as the pbaoe root, lvl 1 morale knockback, other morale level stuns(1v1 you won't be alive long enough for those tho :p)
I'd write more but im killing stuff on rb6 v2 xD

Aada

Part of the furniture
Nice to hear someone else with good taste :) Used to love Visionaries when i was a kid and had all the figures. Felt i had to put it in the vid somewhere :p

Same here dude, around 2 months ago i bought the visionaries DVD off amazon with all the episodes on took me right back :)

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm sounds tempting :) **searches for Visionaries on Amazon**

Aada

Part of the furniture
I watched this video a few times now and it seems there is going to be some easy rps to have with this game when watching some of the retards your fighting lol

Who the hell in their right mind runs toward a ranged class when being attacked from a huge distance?

Going to be fun pwning the nub cakes in this game and i haven't even played it yet.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
lol yeah, there are a fair amount of nubs you come across. I'm sure it will be much the same if not worse come release :p

Btw love the Decepticons Avatar :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
lol yeah, there are a fair amount of nubs you come across. I'm sure it will be much the same if not worse come release :p

Btw love the Decepticons Avatar :D

Was toying with Devastator or Soundwave :p

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Cant help but think wow when i watch that... but it was good man. I'm just Daoc through and through. Looks ok fun anyways. Thx for posting

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid, Immolation is by far the best spec at later levels but it is very specific you absolutely must use a set tactic layout, early levels its a bit of a pain though but if respecs cost 0 in live like in beta that shouldn't be a problem :)

Looking forward to playing again now xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom