Bridges.. working as intended ?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Were a part of many bridge fights today, and everyone of them seem to include some Bainshee (wont mention any names) coning through the whole shite hitting several planes plus the ground below from the top.
Is this working as intended for GoA or they just cant be arsed to fix? I mean, have they removed Z axis completely ?

Note: This is not a whine against any player or their mothers... :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i actually managed to hit elkie today early in the evening through a suposedly solid wall with pbaoe. i moved back 2 steps, cause i went like, oops, and got killed by a bianshee whailing thorugh that same wall...

IF anything goes, biasnhees should be nerfed even more than when they were abusing. a `FEATURE` such as this SHOULD NOT be permitted.

either mythic nerfs AE-damage exploiting/bugs or they fix los. lacking all this they should make a firm statement.

they need to do SOMETHING.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
i actually managed to hit elkie today early in the evening through a suposedly solid wall with pbaoe. i moved back 2 steps, cause i went like, oops, and got killed by a bianshee whailing thorugh that same wall...

IF anything goes, biasnhees should be nerfed even more than when they were abusing. a `FEATURE` such as this SHOULD NOT be permitted.

either mythic nerfs AE-damage exploiting/bugs or they fix los. lacking all this they should make a firm statement.

they need to do SOMETHING.
they need it to be fixed for pbae and cone
esp at keeps/bridges, and don't act as a saint, ur guilty as any bain :p hehe

also talked to requiel, cone/pbae'ing like a nut w/o any target in sight is cheating, having 1 dude in front of u and cone/pbae'ing 1000 above it is legal, the 1000 above u have bad luck by being there and getting hit (blame the one tank sticking a pbae/bain :p )

conclusion, they need to "refix" it, the rest is up to the person, be honest and dont abuse (for myself, stealths on crau west are f****ed)

the same thing as on bridges is in keeps, the window spot, if u pbae in that corner u'll hit the people on the ram w/o los
so i hope muylaetrix that u can keep the other wizzies from doing that same thing, i won't accuse u but lets avoid such things in the future ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Enli said:
the same thing as on bridges is in keeps, the window spot, if u pbae in that corner u'll hit the people on the ram w/o los
so i hope muylaetrix that u can keep the other wizzies from doing that same thing, i won't accuse u but lets avoid such things in the future ;)

Havent seen a keep take without people doin that for ages :/.

Nate

FH is my second home
Muylaetrix said:
i actually managed to hit elkie today early in the evening
i guess you mean to say "yesterday" seeing as it was a new day when you posted this at half two in the morning ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Were a part of many bridge fights today, and everyone of them seem to include some Bainshee (wont mention any names) coning through the whole shite hitting several planes plus the ground below from the top.
Is this working as intended for GoA or they just cant be arsed to fix? I mean, have they removed Z axis completely ?

Note: This is not a whine against any player or their mothers... :p

Don't bridge hump?

Seriously, if your being hit through a wall, move away from the wall. Loads of classes can do this, not only Bains :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
When talking about stuff to fix, fix the Sorc, that thing needs nerfing more then any bug need fixing.

Remove it's pet charm would be a more then fair thing to do.

Just needed to write that because I got the sorc on my mind, and I see the word Idiots shaping, as in those thinking the class should be like it is right now have to be one :p

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
I spoke to requiel about the whole banshee thing and pointed out the 1.84 patch notes.

His reply was "the data pack was too large for GOA to apply and will need Mythic to tie the ends off"

So in other words tough.

Then I asked when will it be resolved some sort of ETA on the fix plz.

His answer " Unlikely to be any time soon"
:kissit:

Yipee the french need to get of their ZX80 server with its 4k ram pack and start using real servers.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Bainshees are based on "sound", sound goes through walls, end of:)

however pbae through walls... that should be nerfed, just not realistic :]

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
wtf why is my name comming up in every bridge camp post... lol

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Bainshees are based on "sound", sound goes through walls, end of:)

however pbae through walls... that should be nerfed, just not realistic :]

talking about realistic stuffs in a game based on King Arthur, trolls and lurikeens... okey xD

raid

Can't get enough of FH
stay away from bridge if u dont like fighting there.. :eek7:

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
When talking about stuff to fix, fix the Sorc, that thing needs nerfing more then any bug need fixing.

Remove it's pet charm would be a more then fair thing to do.

Just needed to write that because I got the sorc on my mind, and I see the word Idiots shaping, as in those thinking the class should be like it is right now have to be one :p
fu Elrand!,it don't need a nerf I just made one :<

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
talking about realistic stuffs in a game based on King Arthur, trolls and lurikeens... okey xD
touché my dear

Ging

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
Bridges.. working as intended ?

Hell no, they dont span rivers at all, they jsut sit there lookng all "bridge like" but dont actively span any sort of river or"gulch" at all. Im so dissapointed in this i am lobbying the US Senet to bring about radical reviews of what "bridges" roles actually are as currently i dont see any benefit in maintaining such expensive "luxurys" when we can all fucking SWIM!!!!

FU Bush and your evil "bridging the youth gap" policies!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
i guess you mean to say "yesterday" seeing as it was a new day when you posted this at half two in the morning ;)

hey, i just come home from drinking some beers, ofc you are correct.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
fu Elrand!,it don't need a nerf I just made one :<

Second reason for nerf...That Bondo delete the one he has and spend all his time on hib side :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Tallen said:
Don't bridge hump?

Seriously, if your being hit through a wall, move away from the wall. Loads of classes can do this, not only Bains :)

Thats beside the point here!! And clearly you own a Bainshee...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
raid said:
stay away from bridge if u dont like fighting there.. :eek7:

Mindless minion post kthnxbye

edit: Ging, aren´t we fucking hilarious today ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom