Bridge Bug / Exploit (use Rightnow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Radar/cheat accusations.

Unwanted. Simple as that. If you have a legitimate reason to think a user may be cheating ingame then your correct cause of action is to log the issue with the RightNow system. Threads containing accusations that should be sent to RightNow will be deleted. No warnings or comments, deletion. Users persistently posting such threads will be treated in the same way as users spamming (see above). Users posting to complain about other users behaviour which is not subject to RightNow relevance (ie playing within the rules but in an unsporting way) can post the details but will also need to watch out for the 'flaming' rules above. It is also worth noting, that if you report someone you suspect of cheating, they are far more likely to be caught doing so by GOA if you don't forewarn them by posting accusations here!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
No need to post that here just send it to right now and hel get a warning or suspension that is one of the few bugs of reported to MYTHIC not goa as its not their job to fix that sort of bug.

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
kk , well never had to post / complain about a bug before , so wasnt sure of the process tbh.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i think its not a bug, just difficult to get to (probably falls off the bridge and lands there)

sure is an annoying tactic though

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
i don't mind placing these types of pics here of bug abusing.
if it encourages bugabusers to use it. let them!

rightnow them, and more bugabusers wille be gone :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
i think its not a bug, just difficult to get to (probably falls off the bridge and lands there)

sure is an annoying tactic though

The guy obviously knows he's abusing a bug in the terrain, must have figured it out when a mage is sat looking at him but not blasting him. In that situation the player should leave that spot, if they persist in exploiting the bug then it's considered bug abuse, if they realise they are in an area which is buggy and leave, there is no issue.

Not seen this one before, but i have a funky scrapbook of the old thid bugs :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
its not a bug afaik. so wont matter if you report it.. everyone can go there easily. so cant see how its touching your titties so hard??

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Leaving this here but closed rather than deleting so people won't spam loads more threads saying "where did it go". Report it on Rightnow and let GoA decide rather than random users here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom