Breed demo out

S

sheepsteak

Just thought I'd mention that the Breed demo that was supposed to be out last month has just been released on one of PCZones CDs. I have it but I've been revising like a bitch for my last exam so I haven't had time to check it out yet. No doubt it will be all over the net soon anyway so you should have no trouble getting it.

H

Happy Go Lucky

How did you get your pczone so early, it's not supposed to be out until the end of the month? Even sub's only get it a couple of day before, and I haven't recieved mine yet. If you have it do tell what rating did they give enter the matrix,

edit : Also there is a unreal2 demo on the cd as well which I'm particulary looking foward to.:)

S

sheepsteak

:S

I got mine a bit late last month so I think its just luck of the draw. Enter The Matrix got 72% I think and yes the Unreal2 demo is on there :D

P

plightstar

Can u give me a link to the Breed Demo, Also Concerning got Unreal 2 as soon as it came out, its an Okay game with some cool weapons and concepts, bit easy though.

W

Wazzerphuk

For some reason my PCZ arrives early every month. What's even more bizarre is that it's not been paid for for years, and they still send me.

H

Happy Go Lucky

Got mine today, Unreal demo is short ( just how I like them) very simple gameplay but very well done. Breed demo is just awesome, I found quite hard tho :(

P

plightstar

Waiting in cue for another 16minutes before I can download Breed Demo.

P

plightstar

Just played it, not very impresed actually, not as good as Halo. A bit jerky on my machine, i'll have to get new Graphics card

S

sheepsteak

Yeah there's something missing. It is still beta after all so hopefully there is still stuff to go in. I thought the graphics were a bit crap tbh. After looking at the screens I was expecting something more spectacular. They didn't even have fancy water ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom