Breath of fresh air ?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Im currently thinking of a little experiment. Atm my mood for DAoC on Alb is a bit low, so was thinking about moving a little RvR experiment to Pryd. Wont go into detail before I get the response I need, however if you are from Denmark or speak Danish and are tempted in trying something out on Hib/Pryd, PM me on boards. no emails in posts please - flim

Note. Speaking Danish and be willing to use voice coms is a must.

Marc

FH is my second home
J mate, be careful in using FH for things like this. All that will happen is 10 people will read this and think "yeah, that sounds cool", But then after 2 weeks they will all drop out. I guarantee you this will happen. It would be better getting 7 friends you know you can trust.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
J mate, be careful in using FH for things like this. All that will happen is 10 people will read this and think "yeah, that sounds cool", But then after 2 weeks they will all drop out. I guarantee you this will happen. It would be better getting 7 friends you know you can trust.

/agree

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

/agree with Marc.

Just make sure they don't brake your mezzes :m00:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:

Yeah well tbh dont know that many danish people who play DAoC anymore or are willing to try a new realm, and really cba making the grp international unless forced too. My english aint THAT good, you know that Marc ^^

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know very many Danish people, yet alone Danish people who would want to go to Pryd.

And your English is fine!!

Marc

FH is my second home
Jarahl said:
Yeah well tbh dont know that many danish people who play DAoC anymore or are willing to try a new realm, and really cba making the grp international unless forced too. My english aint THAT good, you know that Marc ^^

your english rocks mate. Never had any problems with it on TS.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
your english rocks mate. Never had any problems with it on TS.
Thanks, remember Spence and someone else giving me a hard time about it tho, cus I couldnt remember an exact word and said some shit :)

Thanks for the encouragement tho, and the little backup I've had on other boards, I might just have to call this off. Guess im back to old boring Albion then :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Jarahl said:
Thanks, remember Spence and someone else giving me a hard time about it tho, cus I couldnt remember an exact word and said some shit :)

Thanks for the encouragement tho, and the little backup I've had on other boards, I might just have to call this off. Guess im back to old boring Albion then :(

Just roll a BD on camlann. Easy to level, then just laugh as the whine pms come in :D

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Would love playing with some other Danes. But prob is mate. splitting your time on 2 servers when you dont feel you have enough playingtime as it is would be pretty hard.

Instead you should try make a danish RvR group instead and stay on alb/excal
then they might go play hib at some later time.

But dont get your hopes up, dont think many will decrease their playingtime on excal to play pryd with almost no ppl there.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
There is lots of danish ppl on the server... But... playing time is the hard thing :/

and starting up on a new server... means : leveling up, get the bloody MLs, Get TOAed... pherhabs make a crafter more... i really cba :/

but i know there are lots of danish ppl on the pry/hib alrdy.... grab som of them :cheers:

Held og lykke (good luck)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I think you should stay in our Guild and play more. It's bad enough most of the Guild have left to play WoW, without those that still do play DAoC jumping ship as well.

I'm pretty fed up being pretty much the only Guild member online during the last 3 weeks, and I guess you've been /anon because I've never seen you in /gc :(

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
I think you should stay in our Guild and play more. It's bad enough most of the Guild have left to play WoW, without those that still do play DAoC jumping ship as well.

I'm pretty fed up being pretty much the only Guild member online during the last 3 weeks, and I guess you've been /anon because I've never seen you in /gc :(

Internet at flat is down untill 29th March, so not online on DAoC at all. Besides been at Alb for 3 years now, need something new

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl, I can assure you Catacombs will make you consider staying...it's pretty fun:) Heretics are a cool class to play, especially at high RR, will be fun in groups. The new graphics and little things revamp the entire atmosphere of the game - it's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom