brb Avalon/hib

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
lo m8s,
cause dyvet server is down i am at avalon/hib with GoL guild and a nice alliance.
Every1 there speak english and fast xp :)

cu

George

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
yu should come back to dyvet had really good rvring all week and it was great fun

anyway gl if you stay in avalon

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Solic Archers said:
yu should come back to dyvet i'm bored of being the only person logged on.

corrected it for you.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dunno where you've been but I've been with Solic and last 2 nights have been fantastic, loads of fun, loads of rp's.

Irvr old skool style in da keeps

So you realised that painting hib red wasn't the right way to get rps and now established irvr to save the server and get a good flow of rps again?

Well.. Better late than never I guess..

minocycline

Fledgling Freddie
er no, the irvr old skool was irony, we went and took some keeps, mids/hibs turned up to defend and they killed some of us, we killed some of them, etc etc etc. keep taken rps gained by all, everyone happy, and lots of fun.

In case people can't remember, this is the way the game used to be played before most of the ones with a clue left.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
er no, the irvr old skool was irony, we went and took some keeps, mids/hibs turned up to defend and they killed some of us, we killed some of them, etc etc etc. keep taken rps gained by all, everyone happy, and lots of fun.

In case people can't remember, this is the way the game used to be played before most of the ones with a clue left.

yeah and how many ppl were defending/attacking?
and lol at the ppl with a clue part, I dont think anyone with a clue left is playing on Dyvet atm.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

The game is about taking/defending relics and keeps.. Not about having fun! Remember that everyone! :rolleyes:

And yes.. Most of the players who had a clue left the server

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
The game is about taking/defending relics and keeps.. Not about having fun! Remember that everyone! :rolleyes:

And yes.. Most of the players who had a clue left the server

hmm... although pveing keeps and relics IS boring... the game and tbh NF in particular is designed for big time sieging... so u like it or not thats the way it must be played... with a big population there is absolutly no problem in playing the game as intended... the small numbers makes it hard for other players.

ofc nobody likes to see his realm in the enemys colour :) but unfoctunatly we cant have sex with other realms,and kiss its other :p soz :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom