Bravo, proof that mids are smarter then albs...

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Took 3 days for mids to find out they could just take Bolg from us to open strength relic gates, we wouldn't be able to defend since albs where keeping us busy at Nged...now if albs would have did this yesterday or the day before that relic would be in Castle Excalibur already but laming on bridge near Nged is more fun then +10% dmg innit :) Gratz to mids though :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Wait a moment.
We take relics, we are zergers...
We do not take relics, we are zergers.
You call us dumb while you are defending a keep from us while Mids take your relics?
Yeah, must all make sense over there in Hibernia...
Regards, Glottis :m00:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
GLOTTIS STFU and come take the relics mofo so we can start normal rvr again :kissit:

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Mid's

Good job guys! You have good leaders!
90 of us have run to power relic don't know why..!?!(the rest of albs was pve or :m00: )Hibs need their power so we have been wipet us out...GRATZ once more guys!

ALB'S FORGET THE PVE AND ORGANISE!!! :(

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Wait a moment.
You call us dumb while you are defending a keep from us while Mids take your relics?

and wtf is takin you so long jezus i cant wait for it :wij:

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
Took 3 days for mids to find out they could just take Bolg from us to open strength relic gates, we wouldn't be able to defend since albs where keeping us busy at Nged...now if albs would have did this yesterday or the day before that relic would be in Castle Excalibur already but laming on bridge near Nged is more fun then +10% dmg innit :) Gratz to mids though :)

Thanks - it was really, really fun ;)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Somethings wrong - its not 5am....

Hello Santa? Yes, Ardamel would like new batteries for Christmas....

1 thing that is wrong is that you wanna believe its nonprimetime. The second thing is, i cant remember that many nonprimetime Relic raids made by mids lately, , and btw, when u c that the relic gates are open, like the whole day, then why not try to gather some ppl and try to get them back :confused:

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, TODAY dear readers, it has been scientifically proved that mids ARE smarter than albs! The FACTS are undeniable! Albion DOESN'T consist of an entity controlled by ONE mind!

Does that mean we != zerg?

We will follow this closely! Back to you, Bob.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
Yes, TODAY dear readers, it has been scientifically proved that mids ARE smarter than albs! The FACTS are undeniable! Albion DOESN'T consist of an entity controlled by ONE mind!

Does that mean we != zerg?

We will follow this closely! Back to you, Bob.

Hahaha, gogo Ardamel Overlord! :flame:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, tbh, mids didn't have a clue that bolg would open up relic gates:-P I know cuz I was one of the surprised ones after we took it. So anyways, we thought better we take the relic before albs do.

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Wait a moment.
You're an Alb, you were, are and will always be a zergling.

Marc

FH is my second home
Kaap said:
You're an Alb, you were, are and will always be a zergling.

Hey Glottis, you have a pretender to your throne :p

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
Took 3 days for mids to find out they could just take Bolg from us to open strength relic gates

and

LEEL said:
Well, tbh, mids didn't have a clue that bolg would open up relic gates:-P I know cuz I was one of the surprised ones after we took it.

That doesn't sound like mid smartness, more of a "wtf just happened there??...eh, relic gate opened...how did we do that??..ah well...don't have a fooking clue, lets take the relic anyway"

If the relic gate had not of opened you would all not be on here patting yourselves on the back for a jumped on opportunity that could have happened if Albs took the keep, or if you took another keep.

Looks to me the you got the relics due to

LUCK>>>>>>Skillz (o:

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
the idea of taking nGed was never with the intention of taking the relic... Mids on the other hand are greedy bastards and can't survive w/o their overpowerdness, but ok, we beat 'em anyway...

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:
the idea of taking nGed was never with the intention of taking the relic... Mids on the other hand are greedy bastards and can't survive w/o their overpowerdness, but ok, we beat 'em anyway...

ye right sure

and wtf you gonna do when they take your relics he ? you gonna /cry than ?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
gravedigger said:
ye right sure

Too used to play w/o relics, guess the tears taste less bitter ;)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
well if you ask me mids are completely stupid savages! they follow 1 dictator! the stongest is their leader and they <deep voice> mindlessly follow the orders of 1 individual! <deep voice off>

we albs are different we have a mind of our own!
we tend to forget how to use it tho in most cases!

let our leaders come forth and let them lead (in democraty i tell ye)
let them open our eyes and their gates!

now seriously, give the hibs a break cant u all see they cant handle the tension?

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
well if you ask me mids are completely stupid savages! they follow 1 dictator! the stongest is their leader and they <deep voice> mindlessly follow the orders of 1 individual! <deep voice off>

we albs are different we have a mind of our own!
we tend to forget how to use it tho in most cases!

let our leaders come forth and let them lead (in democraty i tell ye)
let them open our eyes and their gates!

now seriously, give the hibs a break cant u all see they cant handle the tension?

U forgot that hibs had a str relic!!!

few hibs came 2 the temple when the relic was neutral
no alb came 2 take the relic or try 2 steal it from mids or c even how 2-3 fg of mids took the relic from the temple

but mids will let hibs have something 2 defend n not try a relic retake
lets c how albs can defend their relics

the funny part can be when albs finally go 2 dagda but cant take the relic cause they miss their own ( dream on / or not? )

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Well - the opening of Relic Milegates should come as little surprise to most, seeing as GOA has posted information about this.

Anyways - congratulations to the people performing this relic capture.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
ye right sure

Same as we allways do, gather 400 - 500 peepz and get them back. Oh wait, i forgot about the server crashing then :twak:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Greenfingers said:

yes ofc, thats why we took relics after i asked in bg " can we take relics now? cause i heared it was only frozen 1 day..." there was no plan, nothing, just something out of the air.

but then again ur an alb and u talk about shit things u dont know, bit sad huh

Marc

FH is my second home
Well if hibs were so smart, they would of thought of a way to change the tide (which tbh, isnt rocket science), but no, they would rather just whine about being outnumbered.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Same as we allways do, gather 400 - 500 peepz and get them back. Oh wait, i forgot about the server crashing then :twak:

for once dickhead you said somethin descent so /vic :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom