Brain Gas Transference

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Every now and then, I like to play a little game......

The rules are simple.

I ask somebody what their soul weighs. If it weighs in below 3000 tonnes, I purge nasty.

If they reply in weight less than something. I refer it to Jane.

So, my question is this:

"If caveman pancreas now spatula crevice dementia, who go gravy Vietnam gas evasion?".

Well, are you?

Think about it.....

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Scooba da Bass said:
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine.

[Touched]

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You certainly are.

Incubus Scooba?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
No wait, The Smiths?

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gurnox said:

[snip!]

Think about it.....

Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should never, NEVER visit forums after a 12 hour booze marathon......... Now, what else did I get up to? OH GOD NOOOOOOOO!

:puke:

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Gurnox said:

The rules are simple.

I ask somebody what their soul weighs. If it weighs in below 3000 tonnes, I purge nasty.

Will people ever learn? It's 3 kilo tons, not 3000 tonnes...

*purges Gurnox nastily*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unca Sicko knows howlong and hard, while sober, i could play this kind of a game.

For some reason, i didn't feel like it and i just posted this. Strange. I'm getting old.(no pun)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Tohtori said:
Unca Sicko knows howlong and hard, while sober, i could play this kind of a game.

For some reason, i didn't feel like it and i just posted this. Strange. I'm getting old.(no pun)

*skins teh Seal*

Sometimes I get the feeling that Tohtori writes his posts from within a mental institute..........................
;) <- I don't want to sound too harsh, in case he is a violent schizophreniac(sp! sp!).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think Gurnox is challenging Seel for the title of 'weirdest forum person'

Chilly

Balls of steel
i think he was pissed as a newt an just decided to write some random bollocks :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ahhh, the 'drunk' posts, so drunk they can switch on the computer, log into the forums, and type their posts.

Hilarious.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
Ahhh, the 'drunk' posts, so drunk they can switch on the computer, log into the forums, and type their posts.

Hilarious.

Yes, pressing a button and clicking on a few links is such a challenge. If you have trouble with these things, there are plenty of people on here who can help you out. Maybe you should post a message in the Technation forum?

Drunk does not necessarily equal stupid. Well, maybe sometimes......

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think Gurnox is really a Regular Freddie.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Gurnox said:
Yes, pressing a button and clicking on a few links is such a challenge. If you have trouble with these things, there are plenty of people on here who can help you out. Maybe you should post a message in the Technation forum?

Drunk does not necessarily equal stupid. Well, maybe sometimes......
It took you 3 months to think of that comeback?

Bloody hell!

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:

Hilarious.
This is sadly complete nonsense, as his post wasn't a typical "drunk" post by any means. It seems more like a "schizophrenic" post to me, frankly, and is therefore superb.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Forgot i ever answered to this thread. Forgot my pants with the fly flying into the electrical zapper Zaphotec who sounds like Zaphod from hitchhikers get killed by serial flakes taste good in the morning sun came up up and away we go with my hand in your pitiful forces are no match is used to light a cigaterre box of candy can be quite sweet-ah, dude-ah where's my car insurance payments have risen in the morning to work is what keeps my house in good condition red is something we don't need and i was going to say something but i forgot.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Tohtori said:
Forgot i ever answered to this thread. Forgot my pants with the fly flying into the electrical zapper Zaphotec who sounds like Zaphod from hitchhikers get killed by serial flakes taste good in the morning sun came up up and away we go with my hand in your pitiful forces are no match is used to light a cigaterre box of candy can be quite sweet-ah, dude-ah where's my car insurance payments have risen in the morning to work is what keeps my house in good condition red is something we don't need and i was going to say something but i forgot.

Welab went to food giblet scranny.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Its easy to turn on a computer when drunk. Maybe slighlty harder to adhere to the 'rules' here which unclearly state that you must be cool to type anything here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom