Bragging!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
could play on minebut i think it's a bit pointless playing on tht big a screen :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
why would you pay extra for a crap brand like sony? LG >>> all atm, and costs far less.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Or with your photography skills.

The light spectra of the light bulbs I gues, so nothing wrong with his photo skill as long as he dosent own light temperature testing equipment and a filter kit to his camera.. And so many non-pro photographers has one..

Ofcoz, you can "burn-out" the light temperature fx with the flash on the camera, but then again, you gets an ugly light reflex in the screen of the tv, and he didnt do that, so I have seen less good works.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Rox TV! :) And give a 360 when RE5 hits the stores. Mmmmm.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
gah wish i was rich irl to :(

Took me some time to be able to buy such a tv. I had a 20 years old tv before. ^^

And yes its not very comfortable to play pc games on such a big tv. A nice chair infront of a desk is far better then sitting on the floor or sofa.

And i didn't wanted to pay 1000-2000 Euro more just for the name. (Sony)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Rhana: You forget the fact that most digital cameras have several options to fix it, like white balance setting, which can be set to manual, even in most compact cameras.

You also forget how he can use existing light sources.

In fact with a normal camera it would hard to get these colors, with a digital camera on wrong white balance setting you can get such pictures easily. And why the camera used wrong setting? Because the dominant source of light it seen was the display itself!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i just one of those flat screen fuckers not for my PC though. they are nice.

mines a toshiba.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
got a LG phone, never had trouble with it:p

got philips stuff at home, never ahf trouble with it..

since LG = Philips...

allthough...

wait!! PSV eindhoven (philips sport vereninging) is/was philips!

DAMN LG!!! /me trows phone out of window..

but w8!! PSV just played draw!!

and with only 1 match l;eft in the dutch premiere league.. 3 teams are on #1.. with 72 points!!

who will win

AZ
AJAX
PSV??

i guess AZ:(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
The light spectra of the light bulbs I gues, so nothing wrong with his photo skill as long as he dosent own light temperature testing equipment and a filter kit to his camera.. And so many non-pro photographers has one..

Ofcoz, you can "burn-out" the light temperature fx with the flash on the camera, but then again, you gets an ugly light reflex in the screen of the tv, and he didnt do that, so I have seen less good works.

So you could take a photo of Gamah and make it look pretty :( ?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Got a Sony 42" HD Lcdtv myself. But I find them crappy to play on due to the large screen. The resolution just aint good enough.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
That TV only looks 37" but nm. Myself am playin Lord of the Rings Online on 42" Panasonic Viera, i've never seen such good quality from a big tv before :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom