braggarts bow

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
I got braggarts bow on my char, and its a pain to lvl, i have talked to a few rangers and thay have all said that thay not gone bother lvling it. Afther reading some on a few forums, it seem like braggart is not that bad afther all, but im still not sure. So dos eny 1 have eny ides hove to lvl it fast and if its worth the time.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
afaik the only ones that have the bow at 10 are Galis and Me...
We both did it before 1;68 when the snakes werent aggro but hostile.

I was semi-buffed during the hard struggle, wich took me 2weeks and a half off non-stop exping.

The end result :

Very nice damage , twice as hard as my crafted one pre-toa.
I like it.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Im not sold on it, ive got it sitting in vault, and im not 100% sure i wanna level it, but thats mainly because i just lvl'd 3 other Artis to 10 recently and GSV is at 7 (Taking a break from that).

Also i just picked up a Bow of Silent Oblivion and im hoping to net an Immolated Bow at some point.

I *may* switch to Braggarts tho and exp it in a few weeks or so :) but at the moment i really cant be bothered, plus ive heard from a few people its not worth levelling :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
ceixava said:
fools bow is fast to exp, and you dont have to pve for it

Aye, got mine at 10 now (a solo kill will give you about 10% on it)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Too bad fool's bow is shit and basically for, eeh, =P

Galis

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to use Falcon's Talon bow 90% of the time. Braggarts bow does nice damage and was worth the time invested in it. Have tried the Fools bow, its now sitting in the vault gathering dust.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
I have braggarts bow on my Hunter on mid... its level 10, and its quite nice.. just a shame mid speed is 4.8 :/

else.. level 10 proc is uber fun :) also quite nice leech :clap:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Allways said:
I have braggarts bow on my Hunter on mid... its level 10, and its quite nice.. just a shame mid speed is 4.8 :/

else.. level 10 proc is uber fun :) also quite nice leech :clap:

The lvl10 ability seemed good on paper but its teh lame really...
You unmezz a zerg with it and you only get 1rp off the ones you didnt hit with an arrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom