braggarts bow/ring of the heavens

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone clarify whether the ring of the heavens drops from the Braggarts Bow encounter. 3 websites say it does drop from Karisse on Midgard: visionofsages.net , camelot.allakhazam.com and midfocusfarmin.blogspot.com

However numerous people have told me in game that the ring does not drop from that encounter on Midgard. I have noticed that the encounter isn't farmed much by others, is this due to the ring simply not dropping or does it just have such a little chance of dropping that its not worth the 40-60minutes it takes to do the encounter with a summ sm?

Thanks

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Flow said:
doesn't drop on mid afiak

have u any proof or is there anywhere that says this? i wasnt really looking for another person telling me it doesnt drop.

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
Bowyer said:
have u any proof or is there anywhere that says this? i wasnt really looking for another person telling me it doesnt drop.

I have read in different places it doesn't drop in mid, and no i can't prove it, but the shear fact no ones farms it kinda shows common logic that it doesn't drop since its a 100p item people would be queuing to get the encounter :p

There is no where which gives a 100% correct answer to this question, you just have to go by what the community knows, but go ahead and prove me wrong ;p

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
and btw how can you prove if something doesn't drop? hehe

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Flow said:
and btw how can you prove if something doesn't drop? hehe

Patch notes could explain it, different websites...etc

cheers for the imput though

Hilding

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc it drops in mid... Drops from the Jacina Sash mob Cyrek..

joap

Fledgling Freddie
As you can expect, no one (safe mythic) knows exacly the drop tables of the mobs in the game. I'm also looking for that ring (who isnt?), and i've looked for peoples reports on the net about it.
It seems the RotH drop from karise on Hib, from Cyrek on Mid and from the enalyos boots mob on Alb.
I have no proof of this as you can imagine, but thats my conclusion from peoples reports on the net (and only people who actually saw it drop).

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Bowyer said:
Can anyone clarify whether the ring of the heavens drops from the Braggarts Bow encounter. 3 websites say it does drop from Karisse on Midgard: visionofsages.net , camelot.allakhazam.com and midfocusfarmin.blogspot.com

However numerous people have told me in game that the ring does not drop from that encounter on Midgard. I have noticed that the encounter isn't farmed much by others, is this due to the ring simply not dropping or does it just have such a little chance of dropping that its not worth the 40-60minutes it takes to do the encounter with a summ sm?

Thanks
Its dosent drop from Bragger's bow Encounter.. its fake information that has bin given out, or call it what you want.

IT Only drops from Cyrek (Jacina's Sash artifact mob) on MID...

Hib's can farme Brag's bow and albs we dont care aboute. :p

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
IT DOES DROP FROM BRAGGARTS BOW! how do you think i got mine , i was doubting at first , then i asked a gm if it even has a droprate for roth , he said yes , but it's very low , did it alot of times , and eventually i got it you wisenoses :p

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
I was waiting for someone to prove every1 wrong :p I knew 3 websites couldnt be wrong. respecc'd back to dark now... oh well :cheers:

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I can tell you this Bowyer from when I used to play. I farmed that mob at least 100 x and it never dropped so the drop rate is fukin low. I must be honest and say I find it hard to believe Sourcream but I do.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
afaik it drops from following encounters

hib: braggarts
alb: enyalos boots
mid: jacina

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
afaik it drops from following encounters

hib: braggarts
alb: enyalos boots