Braggart’s Bow artefact farm.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Braggart’s Bow artefact farm.

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/artifacts/braggart.html

I have tried this encounter several times now without success :(, so I want to do it properly!

I need four more like minded hunters each with a BB to farm Braggart’s Bow.
I would prefer a static group that will enable us to eventually farm the mob five times so that we all get the bow. I then don’t have to faff about with lottos or finding other Hunters and BBs.

If your BB has SoR or FoP and more than four hunters ask to join you’ll be given preference.

Once you have the enc, and if you have a more useful class of character to do the enc (e.g. supp sm \ warrior) then feel free to bring them along.

I think that five Hunters (with pets) and five BB’s is the minimum I can get away with, anyone disagree?

All the Hunters must be 50, Shaman preferably 47+. The encounter does give “a little” ML Exp.

If you’re interested drop a line below, with hunter name, BB name. And I’ll organise the time and place to suit us all :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
2 hunters + 1 bb + 1 healer , and some patience, took me and my friend 1½ hour , another time we used 3 hunters took 45 mins , easy encounter

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring along a ML8 BB and a 50 Hunter if the date is suitable for me :)

Faril

Banned
depends on when, but can bring 48 hunter with 50 fopshammy (probally)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
ML9 hunter and FoP/FoH shammy available if the time is right...

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Just bring 5 hunters + 2 bb's for end + heal then you should have a sb who keeps Karise + guards distracted. Let the sb target the control spheres and hunters assist the sb.

I can come with sb for distract since i need the bow and already got enc on my hunter.

Done Braggarts 15+ times so I know this works like a charm.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join with my hunter.
I can assist with FOP-shammy or aug healer BB.

Send a pm on Lilbuf and I try come if time is right.

Dacrath

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't have a hunter but can help out if needed. Need to complete my list of encounters completed :D

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Just had a look at Braggarts stats and to my suprise mid version of Braggarts
is much faster than the other realms. Makes no sense since mid hunter
class have least dex of all realms, and should there for be slower imo to
make equal damage. Its totally upside down imo.

Dps 16.5, Spd 5.1 (Hibernia), Spd 5.4 (Albion), Spd 4.8 (Midgard)

Seams like its another of those small disadvatages mid have.
Just a matter of time they nerf AE stun as well I guess, that I think is
one of the best advantages we mids have...

Enuf whining, just got suprised and perhaps there is a logical explanation
about this bow speed.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Xajor,

I actually ran what you are doing now 7 mths ago and got about 6/7 hunters over a 2 week period the bow.

If you need any advice just PM me. I kept all of the bows until we had enough for everyone then distributed them. With regards to drops I also kept all of these until the end then did a lotto for them as some of them inc a bow are very nice.

We did this without FOP back in those days so this should be a doddle now. Its just a case of as soon as one archer starts to get aggro they leg it backwards out of range. All should use rapid fire and one hunter obtains the orb target whilst stealthed, moves back then all start on it.

Annoyingly enough I no longer have this bow as it was dropped by accident one night even though it was activated.

Deechio

Fledgling Freddie
Been tryin to get in a grp for a while to get that bow. Wouldnt mind givin it a bash . Can bring chels , 50 huntress and 50 bb , no ml yet . My hunting partner would prob like it as well if not enuff peeps , 50 hunter Finkster.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
done encounter in 30 min with my summ sm 2 healers for pet and 2 hunters with bb for end

islef

Loyal Freddie
BB only lvl 33 but working on it, would very much like to come if there's room, plz pm me in game.
Islefnair

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the replies and advice peep :)

The static group will be:
Corleth + BB
Congax + BB (Foper)
Takhasis + (Foper)
Killz + BB (Foper)
Chels + BB

Dacrath for enc
Phule for SB?

Reservists (if we're short or if you just want enc you're in):
Finkster
Jegerinnen (Hunter not 50).
Islefnair (BB not 47+)

I am around all day Sunday and would like to do the first enc then (if it is up).
Can you let me know if you’re available either by pm on FH, posting below or /s in game (Xajorkith, Corleth, Fawkrin).

I'm going to do what Dubaxter suggested, I will horde bows and loot until we have 5. This guarantees that all get the bow and provides an incentive for all to turn up.

So anyone know rough repop time?

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
repop can be 30 mins and it can be 3 hrs. What I did was set a time that stayed the same for every day and did it at this time each day during the week. If it repopped within 30 mins all good if not just do one that day.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Repop is all from 5 mins to 12 hours. He has a 10% chance to pop each hour.

I'll tag along since I need the bow too, I'll take the role as the one keeping guards + Karise interupted (means you can shoot the target I give to hunters by assisting my SB, without getting hit by any arrows). Then when all "control links" are down you'll start shooting Karise, who'll fire back at you. Then you'll have to run away from her fast since no BT/guard or anything will help as Karise never misses her target.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
who'll fire back at you. Then you'll have to run away from her fast since no BT/guard or anything will help as Karise never misses her target.

Once my Hunter has enc I can provide Warrior for guard....

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Once my Hunter has enc I can provide Warrior for guard....

Guard doesn't help mate. Karise never misses, remember? ;)

Bring your hunter instead and it'll go faster. 5-6 hunters and the enc. is done in maybe 30 mins.

Faril

Banned
count me out, want to now time certain if i shall join, wont bother waiting around and get invite if someone is missing.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Well we started to form group up on Sunday morning only to find enc had just started, Dodosbow, Pointson, Axlado, Rup.

I suppose that will teach me to advertise arte-raid on FH, bloody annoying but that's the nature of Midgard.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Lets give it another try.
I will be on from 19.30 CET tonight.
Make a CG again and someone have a char logged there to check now
an then. I really want this bow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom