Braemar (that BG after Thidranki - it does exist!)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
There must be loads of you capping out of Thidranki - come to Braemar :) (no, not now - tonight! in the evening when I might be there)

feed my necro some RP (or rather kill him for his tasty RP as is more likely to be the case)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
coming soon to breamer - brownwidow - here to kill all hibs n mids

just 30 rp's off cap and nearly lvl25

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I've had break from my Excal BG toon for week or so. Last night I gave it a go again.

1 Mid, 2 Hibs, group of 6 Albs or so and some other Albs (stelathers).

Not that I'm complaining to Albs, since that's just the way it is there on this server (nothing they can do about it), but you probably understand why Hibs/Mids don't return many times after being killed.

I usually prefer to solo, even when there is a group available. I don't mind much if I get killed by group while soloing, can always try to avoid, run away or atleast try take someone down and it's fun every now and then:) But if there's no other soloers or anything else in whole BG to find besides the group, then I tend to log out after hour or two.

Would be cool to get more Hibs and Mids there for sure :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Braemar is kinda quiet. Was there last night with little gimpie Gup. And met two other mids (one had to log). So I duo'd with the other guy. And we kept meeting 6+ albs with a stealther or three around them.

I hope more people will come. And that the albs will learn not to camp CK with 8+ all the time. Its no fun, and I wont come back if it stays like that for long.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Its kinda quiet cause ppl are sick to the back teeth of the scout/infil zergs that rape you within 10 seconds of getting out of your tk.
Ran round there for a while with my thane or sm and even tho the thane was only lvl25 he got taken down by 2infs,1scout,mincer,necro and a pally,yeah gr8 fun that is really makes you want to come back after 7-8 times doing this and its the same in pretty much most bgs and rvr now.
this isnt a whine at you guys,if you have the char why should you not use it but you just gotta understand both hibs and mids are slowly getting very tired of the near constant zerging albs are able to run,combine that with the relics and its got to the point its not worth playing half the time anymore,sad statement but its true.
A quick example is a 1h sword micer being able to do over double the dmg per hit my 2h spear hunter can do in melee and im only 6points from full spear spec.That kind of fun i dont need :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
heh I rememeber your thane - there were at least 5 mids in the bg at the time - if you'd all worked together (get both SBs on the cleric) etc. things would die.
(and indeed they did a few times)

Maybe it's just albs that naturally form a gimp group in the bg rather than sticking solo? Was 3 sbs and 2 casters attacking about two minutes after each other at one point.... if they'd coordinated the attack then we'd have been the ones releasing.

Think we had a bit of a level advantage on you when you had your thane which probably didn't help (still almost killed me when you caught me solo - 2% on my pet :p)

And it's no fun winning all the time either, well at least I don't think so :) probably slightly more fun than losing all the time but either way it gets old fast :)

(and I got my share of being mugged by 2 or 3 at a time when solo - it's a challenge to overcome and all part of RvR)

This post was really meant to be to the hibs and mids :( we've got enough albs usually - yet to see more than 8 - surely there are more than 8 people in midgard and hibernia of level 25-29?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
was there with my healer a while ago but diddnt meet any enemies so ended up with us trying to take ck which failed and then I just cba to go back again..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Coldbeard said:
was there with my healer a while ago but diddnt meet any enemies so ended up with us trying to take ck which failed and then I just cba to go back again..

bleh come back :p and take the sodding keep so I can retake it and get expee!

seems to be from 1-8 albs there in the evenings around 8pm GMT 9pm CET.

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
1 Mid, 2 Hibs, group of 6 Albs or so and some other Albs (stelathers).

Try to team up with the Hibs :)

When I was there with my zerker I teamed up with a nightshade to get the 4 albs as a group together... hardest part of the agreement was to make each other understand to team up for killing those albs :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
/hug = lets all play together!

/ponder
/point towards albs

/slit
then /yes or /no ;)

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
Have to say Friday night was fun in Brae with Albs holing the Mid CK and getting attacked from behind by Hibs. Returning to scene of the crime to find Hibs attacking CK so Albs exacted revenge.

If it starts to liven up a bit more I'll be dusting off my earth wiz more often.

Caemeth

Fledgling Freddie
braemar

Good work to the mids sunday for getting the keep off albs some good fights
not many albs in maybe due to trying to get our last relic

see you there later
:twak:

Returned

Fledgling Freddie
aye last friday was a blast , it was good to see there was actualy people in braemar! hope it stays nice an lively and ill c u all in there :)

Returned , aka kobbiehunter, aka rock, aka sneak , aka smdude and lots more! ^_^

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Do there live ppl in bg3 aswell :)? haven't seen anyone the times i walked around there, so didn't come back, but might just be me :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom