Bradley murdoch found guilty

Will

/bin/su
I don't think that was ever an option. The question was if Murdoch did it, or someone who looked exactly like him. And if the Police had fucked up enough to get him off.

Sure, her account had a few mistakes. But I was held up at gunpoint on one of my jobs. Three hours later, I was sure that the guys jacket was blue and black check, until it was held up in front of me and it was green and black. Panic causes all sorts of confusion in your memories.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I dunno tbh

Not really followed the media and this probably sounds incredibly naive but I think that if 12 people in a trial think he did it, the chances are he did.

It's very rare for someone to be able to keep a story going for as long as this has seemed to rumble on for.

At the risk of sounding callous I am just glad they've made a decision so the media can find the next 'big' story and whip that up so it makes for good entertainment.

There are days when I just would love to read some news that just contained boring facts, devoid of opinion so I could actually decide for myself what to think of it, rather than having some opinionated muppet attempt to tell me what I should think about this, that and the other

M

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom