Bradlex

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Fighting a champ is first of all like fighting unbuffed. Second of all when str/con debuff drops, thats like what? 600-800 hp?? Add to that rr5 and banespike added on by Bl the rest of the BL lines, thats alot of hit point instantly gone. So just say i have 2200 or so hp by the time just one debuff drops, thats on top of me being hit several times before being stunned and instantly rr5 and banespikes which generally does around 600+ dmg on heavy tanks. And considering you can get 3-4 hits in whilst stunned isn't that like 2000 hits just gone atleast while stuned.

O well nvm, im not gonna go on for ages but you get the picture that it can = basicly a win everytime from mpov.

Ah well.

Which makes your hits about the same as an average champion. You still got your shield and parry to defend your self and champs only got parry. So you are quite even. Champs gets SHIT hp's ^^
But i know what you mean, i have a hard time vs. champs on my warrior too

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
But hey guys, when i die in rvr i get on with it. If i get added or zerged down or dumped on i dont go make a whine thread everytime it happens.

However what i don't like is when people start moaning at me for how i play when they totally take the fun out of playing the game for me at that particular time, espcialy when i go out of my way to be nice to people and give them a fight if they so wish.

Fighting a champ is first of all like fighting unbuffed. Second of all when str/con debuff drops, thats like what? 600-800 hp?? Add to that rr5 and banespike added on by Bl the rest of the BL lines, thats alot of hit point instantly gone. So just say i have 2200 or so hp by the time just one debuff drops, thats on top of me being hit several times before being stunned and instantly rr5 and banespikes which generally does around 600+ dmg on heavy tanks. And considering you can get 3-4 hits in whilst stunned isn't that like 2000 hits just gone atleast while stuned.

O well nvm, im not gonna go on for ages but you get the picture that it can = basicly a win everytime from mpov.

Ah well.

Brad, I don't mean to tell you what to do with your class, but the situations you describe are easy to deal with just having purge up. So you get slamed, don't purge it instantly, wait for rr5 and banespike to go off, purge, turn around, hit either rr5/engage or just take the shield out and wait it out.

Obviously slam+bov+bs is a deadly combination but it's nothing that you can't counter, specially at rr10 when purge3 should be a must if you're soloing.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Perhabs there are many copenhagans who are arrogant, and yes I am one since I am FC København fan, but I can imagine a lot of copenhagans would be offended! :D

Im deffo offended by that (FCK fans.... the horror the agony ).. i'm following Brondby to first devision .. omg ...!!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Well tbh when you follow me half away accross a zone spamming /yes /bow. Till i finnaly fight you, and for you then to just debuff, stun rr5 and banespike so i die in about 3 hits=my definition that im totally wasting my time with you.

I was nice enough to leave you in the first place when in emain before when dou'ing with a shammie, you then just dumped everythng you had on me meaning i can't do jack all. Ye ye i can counter it with testudo or what ever, but when ur fighting a champ which makes you feel you have no buffs anyways, and the first thng you do is stun rr5 and banespike thats not even a fight.

Thats me sitting down taking of my armour and going hey, 3000 rp's here just have them.

Second time i fight you, you had Som up, then used winged helm right before the fight. Again you did the usual trick of just stun rr5 banespike and hope i die before stun immunity goes out. And as soon as i got out of the stun and was still alive you just hit ip. Like wtf whats the point in fighting someone that wont leave until EVERYTHING IS UP.

Seriously learn to give a decent fight. Maybe ask tjalle about it. He actually tries to fight you rather than 2 shotting you whilst stuned same for logitack.

Whine whine what ever but i play for fun to. Being 2-3 shotted by a champ when 5 seconds into a fight everytime you want a 1v1 i don't consitute fun.

And you say play fairly, didn't realise you did. Think im yet to fight you where you havent done the same thing everytime. O well im not gonna bother with you anymore.

he used his abilities ? what a cheating fuck. anyone that fucks over the run through king is a star in my book.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
he used his abilities ? what a cheating fuck. anyone that fucks over the run through king is a star in my book.

And i used my abilities to grp. :)
Plus to the posts above i don't spec purge 3. No point wasting that many points when the only areas you can solo now is in irvr where tbh it can be put to better use such as AoM etc.

I havent speced in purge 3 for ages, and doubt i'l go back either.

But o well, jamie play how you play and dump in every 1v1 you have just to make sure you win with the usual stun rr5 banespike combo and i'l just kill you everytime i see you. No skin of my back tbh i've never enjoyed fighting you and i never will since the way you play.

And tbh i play for the fights i get. Not about raping everyone i see just to get rp's and you don't offer that to me due to your type of playstyle but o well doesn't matter to me.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
And i used my abilities to grp. :)
Plus to the posts above i don't spec purge 3. No point wasting that many points when the only areas you can solo now is in irvr where tbh it can be put to better use such as AoM etc.

I havent speced in purge 3 for ages, and doubt i'l go back either.

But o well, jamie play how you play and dump in every 1v1 you have just to make sure you win with the usual stun rr5 banespike combo and i'l just kill you everytime i see you. No skin of my back tbh i've never enjoyed fighting you and i never will since the way you play.

And tbh i play for the fights i get. Not about raping everyone i see just to get rp's and you don't offer that to me due to your type of playstyle but o well doesn't matter to me.

Q fucking Q

and yes before you say it, i have no skill and should go back to thid :cheers:

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Very entertaining thread!

Lots of crying and bitching, just what is needed for a good lunch time laugh! Keep up the sterling work!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well by Sunday i wont be here so people can't whine at me anymore.

Woop woop.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I only read a few pages.

I really have no idea why people 'qq' about players dumping.

I just dont see why a player shouldn't use its full potential in all fights if he has everything up.

Thats just like saying to a Tank dont use IP if your fighting another class who hasn't got IP. Or, a Tank fighting a stealther who Vanishes (Oh know he used his abilities!!!?!?!!).

Brad not being funny or anything your almost R11 and Cheese is R7/8?
You have Shield, he doesn't. You have hell of alot more HP than he does.

There is always a way to kill all types of classes. It all depends on your spec and RA set up. If you get the balance right on your spec/RA set up you will prolly win hell of alot more fights v him.

Jamie I have hell of alot of /respect for you keep it up and give em hell :) I always liked our fights /salute :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry I meant early new frontiers!!!

You leaving us this week..You will be sadly missed with your if I cant win I will add playstyle..
Like I say v a rr10 arms or warriors I will use what ever is up at that time to try beat them..
Take a leaf out of batdie's or uddgards books those guys are quality warriors..

Gonna miss you adding on me :( :(

Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom