Bracerquests hopefully inc soon

T

Tranquil-

BRACER QUEST:

Albion bracers:

-Bracer of Health: 30 Hits, 6% Heat Resist, 6% Energy Resist, 8% Slash Resist.
-Bracer of Shielding: 3 Constitution, 4 Shield, 12% Body Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
-Bracer of the Stealthy: 4 Quickness, 4 Stealth, 10% Heat Resist, 8% Body Resist.
-Bracer of the Strong: 6 Strength, 3 Parry, 10% Matter Resist, 10% Thrust Resist.
-Magical Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Intelligence, 8% Spirit Resist, 8% Thrust Resist.
-Pious Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Piety, 8% Slash Resist, 8% Cold Resist.
-Roguish Bracer: 4 Dexterity, 4 Dual Wield, 10% Energy Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
-Charismatic Bracer, +4 Charisma, +3 Instruments, 10% Cold, 12% Spirit

You get your choice of two, and they are not tradeable

The quest starts at Ft Gwyntell, NPC name is Ariette (49k, 42k in Dales)

/drool

Think the quest is in with SI, Dales must be a new area. Not sure though. Got it from the critshot.com boards.

N

Nolie

Omg! Bracer of the Stealthy! Charismatic Bracer!

<drools>

O

old.Zarko

erm, one word as Aussie would put it: NERF!!!!

And can some1 get me a "bracer of the strong" pls

O

old.Odysseus

1 bracer of health
1 magical bracer
for me okthxbye

B

belth

Well, about time Albion got some items with good resists... /drool @ Roguish Bracer... Hint to Zarko: Glimmerstriker Rings :puke:

P

Pin

Nice... Just waiting to see 'The Ring Quest' now. Albion needs better rings... Oh, and belts :D

O

old.LandShark

and jewels!
Notice 81hp Haste-charged jewel in midgard :p

beats the hell out of my jewel of evil emanations ;)

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by belth
Well, about time Albion got some items with good resists... /drool @ Roguish Bracer... Hint to Zarko: Glimmerstriker Rings :puke:

Got em and can they are nice looking, in my vault :)

T

Treniel-

Bracer of the strong/sheild plz k

:)

oh and yeah ALB RESIST ITEMS SUCK ASS

kthks

B

belth

Originally posted by Pin
Nice... Just waiting to see 'The Ring Quest' now. Albion needs better rings... Oh, and belts :D

Someone was posting on Alb Rogue boards about some belt quest which gives a nice +thrust thrust% +stats belt... But that's all I've seen about it so won't use it in SC template - yet.

D

dakeyras

And what are the chances of completing the quest to get one of these bracers?

Pretty low

One of the steps in the quest requires the killing of a mob similar in strength to Legion and requires 50+ level 50's to complete. Ok, as if that wasn't bad enough it is only the group that does the most damage ie G1 that gets the credit and can progress to next stage.

I can see it now.

"Wanna do the Bracer Quest?"
"Sure m8... omw"
"Great :)"
"Who else is in G1?"
"err...Sorry...G1 is full"
"kthx..gonna drop hunt instead"

Hopefully Mythic will revise these new quests so anyone can have a reasonable chance...not just those in uber Guilds who are pally with the Raid leader.

P

Pin

Originally posted by dakeyras
And what are the chances of completing the quest to get one of these bracers?

Pretty low

One of the steps in the quest requires the killing of a mob similar in strength to Legion and requires 50+ level 50's to complete. Ok, as if that wasn't bad enough it is only the group that does the most damage ie G1 that gets the credit and can progress to next stage.

I can see it now.

"Wanna do the Bracer Quest?"
"Sure m8... omw"
"Great :)"
"Who else is in G1?"
"err...Sorry...G1 is full"
"kthx..gonna drop hunt instead"

Hopefully Mythic will revise these new quests so anyone can have a reasonable chance...not just those in uber Guilds who are pally with the Raid leader.

Errrrr... no

The quest is soloable by many classes. The last mob has an orange-purple level range though, but it can easily be done by 2 people.

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth

Someone was posting on Alb Rogue boards about some belt quest which gives a nice +thrust thrust% +stats belt... But that's all I've seen about it so won't use it in SC template - yet.

Stats are

+6 Thrust,
2% Thrust,
4 Dex
6 hp.

Comes out at very slightly higher utility than the granite enhancement, but the only way it works into my SC template better is if I settle for +10 Thrust total.

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by Pin

Errrrr... no

The quest is soloable by many classes. The last mob has an orange-purple level range though, but it can easily be done by 2 people.

Following was posted after a successful quest

Why? After being told by a CSR that by being in the Summoner's chamber when the mob was defeated, that the quest would advance, the raid ensued expected that the 60+ level 50s who turned out, and spent 3-4 hours of their time on the quest, would all be rewarded. Instead, what happened is that ONE group got the advancement. One, out of 7 groups, was rewarded for their time and effort. Appeals ensued, and after waiting another half hour, CSR Vargen (/rude) comes in and says "If you have been informed or believe that a quest will step, simply because you are in the same room... this is not correct. Thank you =)." "Any comments... can be directed to the Feedback link on the Herald." and disappeared. Well guess what Mythic, here's your feedback, /cancel. There's a lot of other games out, and if you don't want to lose more customers to them maybe you should remove your cranium from your rectum. This mob takes 50 people to kill, and you only let 8 of them advance at a time. You want an exp grind, ok, you want an RP grind, ok, but having a QUEST GRING?!? Not only that, but certain classes, due to their lack of damage dealing capacity (scouts, sorcs, cabalists) will practically never be able to complete this quest. So, I give up, good bye and good riddance.

P

Pin

Originally posted by dakeyras

Following was posted after a successful quest

Why? After being told by a CSR that by being in the Summoner's chamber when the mob was defeated, that the quest would advance, the raid ensued expected that the 60+ level 50s who turned out, and spent 3-4 hours of their time on the quest, would all be rewarded. Instead, what happened is that ONE group got the advancement. One, out of 7 groups, was rewarded for their time and effort. Appeals ensued, and after waiting another half hour, CSR Vargen (/rude) comes in and says "If you have been informed or believe that a quest will step, simply because you are in the same room... this is not correct. Thank you =)." "Any comments... can be directed to the Feedback link on the Herald." and disappeared. Well guess what Mythic, here's your feedback, /cancel. There's a lot of other games out, and if you don't want to lose more customers to them maybe you should remove your cranium from your rectum. This mob takes 50 people to kill, and you only let 8 of them advance at a time. You want an exp grind, ok, you want an RP grind, ok, but having a QUEST GRING?!? Not only that, but certain classes, due to their lack of damage dealing capacity (scouts, sorcs, cabalists) will practically never be able to complete this quest. So, I give up, good bye and good riddance.

I think you're looking at another quest....

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=40999987&replies=56

http://vnboards.ign.com/board.asp?brd=20906&page=2

Reports of Minstrel solo-ing with pet (minstrel TL actually).

50 Wiz and 50 arms doing together. Friar and minstrel, etc, etc...
You must have looked at something else.

D

Danya

TBH I'm disapointed with those bracers, other than the resists their stats are crap. I'm mainly using my bracers for stats atm, so I'd need a complete item rebalance if I used any of them.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Danyan
TBH I'm disapointed with those bracers, other than the resists their stats are crap. I'm mainly using my bracers for stats atm, so I'd need a complete item rebalance if I used any of them.

Not been introduced to spellcrafting then?

S

Stallion-

lol albs and resists?

lamo whats that human shield u got, crowd stealth?

:m00:

S

skile

Bracer of Shielding: 3 Constitution, 4 Shield, 12% Body Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
-Bracer of the Stealthy: 4 Quickness, 4 Stealth, 10% Heat Resist, 8% Body Resist.

These 2 will r00x0r my world :).

T

Tranquil-

Too bad they contain WAY to much body resists :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom