Bracer of Zo'arkat on minstrel?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Are minstrels able to use this item? I'm concidering to get this in to my template - Any thoughts on this?

Cheers

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty sure only CAB, CLER, FRI, HER, SORC, THEU, WIZ, NECR can use it unless minstrel can get partial use out of it i'm really not sure.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Even if you could use it i wouldnt tbh , essential pices in a mincer template are the cleric dragon chest drop champ weapon on your back and fine steel mainhand , for shield and harp i went crafted so i could cap out my + instruments .... i dont know how you wanht to play your mincer , either as a pain the the ass group char stealther or petstrel but i find 50 ins rest slash the best for me .

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Even if you could use it i wouldnt tbh , essential pices in a mincer template are the cleric dragon chest drop champ weapon on your back and fine steel mainhand , for shield and harp i went crafted so i could cap out my + instruments .... i dont know how you wanht to play your mincer , either as a pain the the ass group char stealther or petstrel but i find 50 ins rest slash the best for me .

Can you craft harps that plays all songs these days?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Matter of taste really. Fumble debuff is the pwn, especially if you get attacked by multiple targets. The downside it's got shit util (for melee classes).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Can you craft harps that plays all songs these days?

Yes and its quiet handy :D

Matter of taste really. Fumble debuff is the pwn, especially if you get attacked by multiple targets. The downside it's got shit util (for melee classes).

Mincer with all the right tools has enough utility as it is , with backslash and 50 instruments its just win , once you have the toys like slayer arms legs cleric dragon chest ip2 sos1 and the correct cl lines soj ml's it takes considerable effort just to lose :lol:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone know for a fact that minstrells can't use this?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
ah, but will they be able to use the fumble thingie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom