Bracer of Zo chainbugged, GoA doesn't care?

Aussie

Banned
No idea how it is in other realm.
Bracer of Zo in Alb just has a habbit to despawn last boss at 30%ish.
after gathering and doing 9 waves ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz what a wasted time.

Without a GM babysitting not much we can do. No idea why they don't give out artifact..
I heard they know about it, they gave out respec stones & loot when dragon was bugged, why not artis?

Chilly

Balls of steel
Aussie said:

Without a GM babysitting not much we can do. No idea why they don't give out artifact..
I heard they know about it, they gave out respec stones & loot when dragon was bugged, why not artis?
because the dragon got killed, you never killed the last boss on zo so they cant give you credit or drop cos u might have died..(when u blatently wouldnt) its just their policy and its mythic's fault, not theirs its bugged best you can do is try to get a GM online thru an E&E while ur doing it - obviously not able to be done every time.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Happened twice for me on mid so far :/
real nice after getting grp togheter and wasting lots of time.
Fun part is u can't start it again till it respawns .. we waited bout 20 mins last time to try start it again but had to give up.

Aussie

Banned
24 hours later the Triton announcer was still there with his ' A challenge has been made move to arena" blaaaaaablaaaaa.
Couldn't even redo it today :eek:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
kill faster
it despawned for us as well, we gathered 2 heavy melee fgs next time, worked like a charm, it died within seconds

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Has happened a few times when I have been helping ppl with it as well. Seems to have something to do with people being outside melee range as every time there has been a message saying something about him noticing a person attacking him from the background just before he disappears. I've been doing it successfully a few times with everyone in melee range including support. Might be worth a try at least.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
we done it loads of times as well .. and my theori is that the faster over all you do the encounter the less chance for a bug .... if you dont go to the announce very fast and /s ready then there is bigger chance of bugging it .... but i have no evidence for this ... so just my theori from thin air...

Tilda

Did you even call an E&E?
Is it still bugged now?

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
2-5theurgs atleast and unleash hell +RP at wave10

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Gorre said:
2-5theurgs atleast and unleash hell +RP at wave10
Yup, but thats far from the only point it likes to bug at.

Ive seen it bug on early waves as mobs are walking into arena, or get stuck with only 1-2 mobs left on wave 9 when mobs suddenly become unhittable. When the final mob walks in he doesnt always start the fight - getting stuck while still impossible to attack.

Dont waste your time trying this encounter at weekends or late at night - its not worth wasting peoples time just to have it bug again. Requiel/Zenythe have seemed happy enough to 'babysit' it when Ive asked in the past - may as well take advantage of it.

Tilda

Aussie said:
what can an E&E do during weekend?
Contact a GM get the encounter restarted at the wave where it bugged and then have them keep an eye on it until you do it?

Tilda

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
or get stuck with only 1-2 mobs left on wave 9 when mobs suddenly become unhittable.

Ain't a bug from what Requiel told me. It's just that the time has run out and you've failed.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Shrye said:
Ain't a bug from what Requiel told me. It's just that the time has run out and you've failed.
Nope. Ive heard that theory and had the unfortunate experience of proving it wrong.

There may well be a timelimit, but the encounter is still riddled with bugs.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Yes Zo Arkat is buggy.
Goa knows this
Mythic knows this.
We can't fix it because such a fix would need to come from Mythic.
If problems are reported to us we can and will reset the encounter and, if possible, watch it to make sure it works normally after the reset.
Obviously we have limited resources and other things to do so we can't always promise to be able to hang around and watch the encounter but we do it when we can. In any case the encounter will be reset as soon as possible if a bug is reported. I reset it myself on Hib and Mid Monday morning.

From the many times I've watched the encounter, there is some truth to the rumour that killing a wave fast reduces the risk of it bugging. It's not 100% infallible but it certainly helps. Also having everything in melee range seems to make for a more reliable raid too.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
dont do this encounter without a GOA babysitter, hi Requiel :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

done zo about 20 times on alb and mid combined, on mid it bugs 80% of the time but weve always had GM unbug it for us, and ye final boss stops taking dmg at 30% and sais u forfeit etc.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
judas said:
dont use det fields.
is irrelevant. Ive seen it bug with and without. Ive seen it work successfully with and without.

Theres no real reason to use them though ...

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
omg ... it is really not that bad ....

the GM's has been really nice as draylor say .. they litteraly sit there watching you do the entire encounter if you tell em that you start it ...

do /who 100 before you start and tell em you gonna try this .. and they will nurse you though it ..

Aussie

Banned
o joy, we can get the artifact when there is a GM online. :m00:

Soromaar

Fledgling Freddie
done it 7-8 times in mid, first time babysit by GM after babysit it whent smooth evrytime, kill fast ALL in melee range even BBs
atleast worked in mid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom