BoZ Sat 3rd (after EC) : CANNED : See Stuck BoZ raid

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Guessed the previous raids have stopped, posts hadnt been updated in two weeks and was at last weeks raid on time but no one else showed up, so...

After Nakias EC raid has finnished (starts at 13.00 uk time, 14.00 CET) meet in Volcanus, we will boat over to the BoZ location and attempt the artifact. The same BG will be used for BoZ so dont leave it :)

The artifact is FFA, /random 1000 (there is no mention of an activate level on VoS, so im guessing 46) But if you win and I see the artifact on the ME's you wont be attending any other raids.

Trying a new mod system out, these mods are NON stackable, its a one off mod used on the /random and not carried over if we do this raid again.

• Animists L46+ do /random 1100
  • Bard (who starts the encounter) do /random 1100
  • Anyone else (L46+) does /random 1000
  • Anyone under L46 - cant roll.

If any bard has experience with starting/pulling BoZ then please post here or PM me.

Hope to see you after EC.

polza

Loyal Freddie
chronicz is still runing his raids, was 1 tday and from now on they where just gonna be every saturday

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with either Curou druid or Cuida ani. If I get cred on druid Friday, ill bring ani.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
chronicz is still runing his raids, was 1 tday and from now on they where just gonna be every saturday

K hard to find these things out when theres no updates :) will cancel this and restick the existing raids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom