Bows with grafic?

H

halgaard

Well im trying to find out if there are any bows which have a "unique" look or at least a diffrent look than the regular bows ( since there's no glowy bows)

so far the only bow i know of is the Legend Slayer bow from sidi.
but to be realistic, the chances of ever getting that one is close to zero. So if anyone know of any bows which have a diffrent look than the regular ones, then post the name of the bow below aswell as the mob which drop em ( a screeny if possible aswell )

Thanks in advance :)

V

vintervargen

lox, why do u have both shield and weap on qb? :p

L

loxleyhood

I don't anymore.

Note the second screenie. :)

V

vandar

Ne1 know how many Sidi bows have dropped on this server?
Been on 2 Sidi raids and none of the bows dropped.

I've only seen 1 Legend slayer out and about...

O

old.LandShark

While none have dropped yet, I'd be surprised if Krondon didn't contain a unique-model 100%qua lvl51 bow, since it contains a unique-model 100%qua lvl51 everything-else.

L

loxleyhood

afaik there are three Legend Slayer's Bows and one Shadow Whisper's Longbow on Excalibur. Give or take one or two.

D

dimerian

Originally posted by vandar
Ne1 know how many Sidi bows have dropped on this server?
Been on 2 Sidi raids and none of the bows dropped.

I've only seen 1 Legend slayer out and about...

2-3 I quess,not sure

W

wilddork--

Shadows Whisper Bow (not Longbow just a crap hunterbow ) has dropped.. legend slayers 5 times or sumting

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Jiggs
krondon stuff only has 30%bonus

the 100% stuff has 35% I think?

the 95% stuff is only 25% despite being level 50 :(

L

loxleyhood

I remember there was a rumour a while back you could use Legend Slayer's Bow as a 2h melee weapon. That, would be cool. :D

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I remember there was a rumour a while back you could use Legend Slayer's Bow as a 2h melee weapon. That, would be cool. :D

o_0 Wannabe Friar :D

A

Athis

Originally posted by Jiggs
krondon stuff only has 30%bonus

Not really, the vast majority of Krondon 100% loot is 35% bonus while the lower qualities are 25% bonus. And yes, there should be atleast one bow in Krondon with the speshul(tm) Sidi look.

X

xplo

I have Cailliondar Longbow from Cailleach Guards, just has a brown look no special model. The only special models should drop in the SI dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom