Bowmaster Bracer

D

DroP DeaD

Resently I aquired a Bowmaster Bracer. Since I am not going to just give it away and want to make a scout happy I am going to bid it. The bid will be held on Saturday of this week (19th of October 2002), at 6PM. The bidding will only take place if there is more than 5 ppl there or I sell it to a friend for less.

Stats of Bowmaster Bracer (if you do not know alrdy):
Longbow +2
Dex +3
Quick +4

If you wish to participate then PM me in game or sign up here. If you cannot make the time and would like to be in the bid please inform me of the person who will fill in for you on the day and how much they are allowed to bid. If you do not say how much they are allowed to bid I will not let them coz I dont want them making you pay or more than you want :-P

If I cannot make the time I will inform you all by /send or on the board here.

Thank you! :)

-Drop DeaD lvl 20 Infi

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hmm, I'm allmost temped to bid...
I will think about it :)
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Wildfire

We're all on the same side here... (apart from the hibs and mids but they're just sucky noobs so we dont need to take them into consideration) ...make someone happy, give it away.

B

bishibosh

lol id be happy to give my bracer for anything with good + quickness

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Don't forget, spellcrafting coming soon...
And then, plus 2 longbow will not be so special anymore...
Time to finally get the resists up :)
Regards, Glottis

D

DroP DeaD

Shhh

Shhhhh Glottis thats miles ages away anyway ;-) >Rolls eyes<

(Dont know the faces for the boards :-/)

-Drop DeaD lvl 20

PS. Btw I only on between 5-5:30-6PM to 10:30Pm week days and most of Saturday.

O

old.FIN

=)

lol, figure out hoe drops r dropping, lol, that bracer is so easy to get when u know it how and what order to kill
hunters, easy =)

i think pally and cabby had about 3 or 4 of them, gaved all free to scouts, saw they smile =) thats enough payment to me.

BTW that how to make drop faster i tested at summer, but seems peeps have forgotten in , well not my prob =) i still know how it works, so im okies =) soom my mincer is at that lvl again that i can kill hunters solo easy =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom