Bow of Doom

L

loxleyhood

I want it. Two barfog trips have not satisfied my desire for this bow, so my offer is 1p to any body who might have one for sale. Contact me here or in game plz.

D

[DK]hakke

why you want the bow of doom @ lvl42?

B

belth

Forest Lords > Doom at 42, past that, Odys > Doom ;)

O

old.Akirai

why want bow of doom full stop? get an odyss duskwood :)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by belth
Forest Lords > Doom at 42, past that, Odys > Doom ;)

Exactly :)

Get a forest lords, qua 100, mucho good. Ofc. odyssøvs bows after 45+, cos u can't find any other high qua bows easy.

Ofc. u can also try solo albions dragon :p

H

Hit ^_^

mess me in game if you want a Doom Bow.

A

Aussie-

that stupid bow only has 15.1 dps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the +7lb makes alot good =)

T

Tranquil-

A Runed Bow of Ill Omen does more damage for me than a Forest Lord bow. At lvl 42.

R

Rhuric

Nope, I think aussie refers to effective dps

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Tranquil-
A Runed Bow of Ill Omen does more damage for me than a Forest Lord bow. At lvl 42.

Ill Omen does more dmg cos its slower... :)

Forest Lord owns it over time / couple shots. Some nice stats on the Omen tho, melee resists iirc

T

Tranquil-

I know it's slower, Konah. And when soloing I like it better because I never do any "long duration" attacks where I'll need the damage over time I get with the bofl. You can't utilize it good enough unless you're in a group. Might aswell use a hunting bow there.. depends on what you're hunting.

A

Aussie-

weapondmg with bow of doom is 1470 or so lol :(

98qua duskwood gives 1580 :flame:
so spend your plat to odysseus!

O

old.Odysseus

Forest Lords > Doom at 42, past that, Odys > Doom

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Free advertisement :)

That being said: Bow of Doom sux arse.
(Coming from someone with +11 items without bow bonus).

S

Stallion-

Ody is > everything
who the fekk wants bow of doom when u got 98% qua :D
fo

O

old.Kiarra

I made a scout last night, specced it in mainly dex, but a few quickness too. All points have gone it Longbow so far and Stealth, with a grand total of 2 into Slash.

I have hand crafted armour, weapon and and a couple of bows. Both bows were 98% and 99% quality.

I made 11 levels last. Ok its fast and easy when you start out, but I was soloing yellows and oranges with no sweat !

I occaisionally dropped a yellow with 2 hits ! :D Some oranges took me close to death when I fumbled or missed a few times though.

Many have said that Scouts are difficult level up, well I must say that so far, it has been easy. Not as easy as a theurg, mind you but it seems a doddle at the moment. I will probably be singing a different tune later LOL

I have 2 of these "Runed Bow of Ill Omen " in the vault which I can sell. I had been saving them for when my scout gets up high but to be honest I think I will be using Ody's bows when I can no longer make them myself.

So they are up for sale :)

A

Aussie-

that was you asking me all those scoutquestions last night? :)

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by Aussie-
that was you asking me all those scoutquestions last night? :)

I havent spoken to many people while in scout mode. LOL Aussie, Nice try :D

Not me, hehe

O

old.Odysseus

Many have said that Scouts are difficult level up, well I must say that so far, it has been easy. Not as easy as a theurg, mind you but it seems a doddle at the moment. I will probably be singing a different tune later LOL

Scout is THE one most twinkable class in albion. Celt made a level 40 scout in a week with semi-intensive effort.
The twinking wears out around level 40 though.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

Scout is THE one most twinkable class in albion. Celt made a level 40 scout in a week with semi-intensive effort.
The twinking wears out around level 40 though.
celt had kantz buffing him though was at hunter with my lvl 2x scout 2 shotting orange cons bt + lvl 50 theurg buffs rocks for power lvling a scout :D

O

old.Odysseus

Aye, the EB helped a lot when knutz was around, but even without that, Celt was soloing orange with few troubles.

Also found out that yellow was better xp over time than orange and that xp caps at orange - meaning red is useless to solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom