Bow of Doom

C

Cowled

Hi :)

Im now - today - lvl 48 scout.
... and should get lvl 50 within 3 days.

Im looking for the Bow of Doom, droped by an Epic-mob.

If anyone got it at vault, could u /send me ingame? Name is Cowled :), or if anyone if leaving for epic-hunt, send me anyway - i would like to join u.

/Cowled.

O

old.Wicoa

Hehe I too am a high level scout looking for this bow.

Its a bloody rare drop, drops once on a raid and every scout would chop off their right hand for it ;-).

if you like we could set up a bit of an excursion and repeat kill the monster that drops it tho I think we would need a relic keep taking sized army to do this.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Wicoa
Hehe I too am a high level scout looking for this bow.

Its a bloody rare drop, drops once on a raid and every scout would chop off their right hand for it ;-).

if you like we could set up a bit of an excursion and repeat kill the monster that drops it tho I think we would need a relic keep taking sized army to do this.

It's not rare, according to alkazaim

C

Cowled

I know it drops almost 25% of the epic-hunts..

Soooo some ppl should have it.
And it would be sad if a lvl 20 or 45 gets it, since its a lvl 50 items - and so NICE item.

so plz give to those who need. For what i know - all lvl 50 scouts got one atm.

O

old.Ramas

I've been on *way* more than 4 epic hunts which have killed everything in Barfog bar Mordred. And I've never seen the Bow of Doom drop.

So unless the bow is only dropped by the Wrath of Mordred, I raise an eyebrow skeptically at the idea that it drops on 25% of epic hunts.

A

Aussie-

that mob drops

bow of doom
hammer of doom
sword of doom
doomsayer shield
6 pieces of studded
and *no drop*

spawntime = 5min - 8 hours

gl

C

Cowled

i can c if i can find where it says.

posting again in 5 :)

F

-frostor-

bow of doom drops by Teaz like all other scout thingies
afanc drops evrything

O

old.Revz

The Bow of Doom can drop off Mouth, Teaz or Afanc. We've had about 180 drops from LB in total 9 of which were Bows of Doom. I can personally verify which mobs they drop off because I've been there when each one has near enough. They are most common off Mouth or Teaz because as mentioned Afanc can drop *anything* from LB so the chances are a bit lower with him.

I currently happen to have one vaulted and for sale if you play on Prydwen :p

F

Flimgoblin

What does it take to kill these epic monsters btw?

O

old.Revz

One balanced group of level 50s can do them all provided Mordred is a lower level spawn. A high level Mordred can take upwards of 2-3 high level groups though as he can one shot people through bladeturn if he is really bad :mad:

F

Flimgoblin

Guess HG won't be hunting in barfog for a bit then :)

K

K0nah

Got one off Teaza, he insta-popped and we got a 2nd :)
None spare tho I'm afraid. I'd consider trading mine for a Doom Sword or Facimil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom