'bout bloody time

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
It's good...I just think that wildfire is an arrogant egomaniac. :rolleyes:

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
What's there to say? It's boring, unoriginal, pointless.

You used a planet tutorial. Like, teh wowz. You even used the same fucking lighting angles as the tutorial. I guess you used a tutorial for the stars and everything else too. I mean, what is the fucking point? Anyone can use tutorials. k9 could have done exactly the same, maybe better, and he is useless at photoshop.

You also messed up the lighting, totally. This piece is terrible. I don't know why you even bothered to post it here.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
The King and Queen of critics bless us with their presence.
St and K9 i salute you! :worthy:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Looks cool WF :clap:

I won't give you any technical opinion as I a) cba to use PS anymore and b) prolly couldn't make anything look that nice these days anyway.

I'd like to see the critics show their work? Lets back up the criticism shall we? Or..... can't you? If WF pic is no good in your eyes, then I'm interested to see some really great stuff...show!! :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
What the hell do you mean, "back up the criticism"? Showing my work won't back up my criticism, since what I said was nothing to do with my own work. I really don't care if YOU think I'm any good. He wanted comments, I gave them.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
its a flipping tutorial peice of work! if any of us cba to do it we would get near enough the same result how can u complement that...

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't talking to YOU you egomaniac :p

So can't ANYONE show their work aswell so we can all see how 'not up to par' WF pic is??

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
"I'd like to see the critics show their work?" she says.

I'm quite sure I criticised his 'work'. That makes me a critic, no? Perhaps you are just targetting the people who aren't much into photoshop. In any case, you're just stirring.

His pic being up to par or not, has nothing to do with the end result. It's mainly how he achieved that result (a compilation of step-by-step guides). Not even bothering to change the lighting on the planet/moons depending on the light source.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
I wasn't talking to YOU you egomaniac :p

So can't ANYONE show their work aswell so we can all see how 'not up to par' WF pic is??

No cuz my webserver can't handle so much traffic :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
my work isnt great, but with tutorials i could replicate wf's work very very very easily, and thats me being shit at ps

ST on the other hand doesnt need them and would make wf's tutorials look a bit silly, im sure he would show if he thought you were worth the effort

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
inspired.PNG

My work.

Feel free to make it your desktop wallpaper.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
stars.jpg

shamooooooone mofo!

p.s ziva is the face in the star (if you already didn't recognise her from page 3)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I was serious when I asked about seeing other peeps stuff ...btw.
Gunner came up with the goods.. so I can gather what your kinda talking about by his pic now, although think WF is better, soz Gunner.
What was misunderstood was that I asked to see any other work from the critics (Wasn't all about you st it was anyone who criticised.) because I and possibly even another person might not know about the tutorials or photoshop..etc. So given that not everyone is up to scratch with all the knowledge about PS I asked to see some other stuff...if it is so easy. Cos it doesn't look all that easy tbh. Time consuming too. I get the whole "it's straight outta a tutorial" rant. I just saw alot of criticism and hardly any credit, encouragement or ideas.
Btw WF, there are other sections in this forum that you might get some helpful criticism from > https://forums.freddyshouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom