Bounty Points - any chance of getting some back cause ME is fecked up ???

Zede

Part of the furniture
Dont know about you guys....but I dont have a crafter or direct access to one, and I often used ME to go buy multiple power pots, it was quick and easy.

Since last patch, ive spent like 10k + on Bounty Points Pots.

I guess mythic/goa couldnt give a shite about this, but would be nice if some could be refunded when ME is finally sorted out.

Alternatively......................

Can Pot makers please post here if/when they have availability ???

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Dont know about you guys....but I dont have a crafter or direct access to one, and I often used ME to go buy multiple power pots, it was quick and easy.

Since last patch, ive spent like 10k + on Bounty Points Pots.

I guess mythic/goa couldnt give a shite about this, but would be nice if some could be refunded when ME is finally sorted out.

Alternatively......................

Can Pot makers please post here if/when they have availability ???
Or seeing as you probably went to the same few houses anyway when you were buying them, why not just go direct? It's what people used to do before the MEs existed.

Zede

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
Or seeing as you probably went to the same few houses anyway when you were buying them, why not just go direct? It's what people used to do before the MEs existed.

ME has always been there, and i cannot remember, 641 or 659 or somit like not not sure :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
mid players can send me a pm if they need pots however.. IT WILL COST YOU. :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
ME has always been there, and i cannot remember, 641 or 659 or somit like not not sure :p

No they haven't :)

Housing came in 1.63, ME's came 1.64.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
It lasted quite some time before market explorers leaned the trade and were allowed "in the field" I know when I first bought a cottage in NorthWest Erikstaad they most certainly didn't exist yet... and I wasn't one of the first to buy a cottage. I can still clearly remember running from house to house with a fellow crafter (who, very convenient, was a skald) to buy all the diamond seals :D

In the states there was about 2 months inbetween foundations and the implementation of Market Explorers (June 18'ish Foundations gone live, and August 12'th 1.64 patch has gone live according to Allakhazam).

Don't know what EU dates were, but the time inbetween wouldn't have been so much different

Zede

Part of the furniture
Answer the fuckin question and reply to post instead of trolling forums you bored gits ! :(

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Zede said:
Answer the fuckin question and reply to post instead of trolling forums you bored gits ! :(
The answer is no. There will be no refund of bounty points due to the MEs being down. No MEs is not the same thing as no access to player made potions. As others have pointed out, the MEs are a convenience but not a neccessity. While it's inconvenient that they are down it is still possible to buy and sell via housing or by contacting crafters directly.
On top of that it would be extremely time-consuming to work out exactly how many BPs each character on every server had spent in the past week and how many of those spent were refundable. It's simply not a good use of resources.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
. ...It's simply not a good use of resources.

A good use of resources would be fixing the problem with the ME's though?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Naffets said:
A good use of resources would be fixing the problem with the ME's though?
A good use of resources would be all the whiners stop whining, so that the gamemasters can do their job without having to sift thru all this bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom