Bought planetside, where do ex daoc players mainly play

M

mid_Efour

going to try this game out, would love it if there was a few people about to hang out with for a while teach me some tricks and tell me whats hot and whats not.

im thinking Amsterdam server but what team/realm to join

thnx

i probably be called Efour :)

S

SilverHood

course, I play in SG, VS/werner... come join me Efour :)

No hibbies with overpowered pbaoe here, oh no sir, just insta kill shotguns :)

M

moo_work

what CC's does ps take?

does it take Switch?

S

SilverHood

dunno, not billing time yet

they took my Visa electron details, but I doubt they can get any money :)

M

mid_Efour

moo!!! yes moo play !!! :p

u me and big g in some big tanky thing

or sneeky arround looking at each others bums :)

yeehaww

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Werner server, picked the Terran Republic, I go by the name of Noyd. Really good fun there. Stealthers and snipers aren't really more than a slight nuisance so far, which I give a thumbs up to.

I

Irgil

i will be looking for you then Ayam .. you better run when i have you in my sight ;p

oh and i play on Werner / Vanu

O

old.Lythande

Why is everyone joining the TR or VS zerg? Must be alb-mentality :D

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by Irgil
i will be looking for you then Ayam .. you better run when i have you in my sight ;p

oh and i play on Werner / Vanu

Vanu? You bunch of pink ballerinas couldn't pirhouette your way out of a spawn tube!

I have a MAX suit whose chain guns need testing out, Irgil! Dance, Irgil, dance you pink ballerina!

*fires bullets at Irgil's feet*

S

SilverHood

ooh, a chance to kill Ayam...

*rubs hands gleefully together"

Not a Thane in this game

I kill stuff :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

I'm playing NC on Werner, have bumped into a lot of DAoC players which is nice and have been having shallow casual fun :)

I

Irgil

well i will just have to bring my MAX armoured alt out then ;p

R

Repent Reloaded

why did I have to get bored of PS so soon :(

R

Roo Stercogburn

PS is just something I'll dip in and out of as the mood takes me. Its got zero depth to it but its a whole lot of fun :)

S

skilzched

got a lot more depth than u think.... if u play with voice & co-ord squads

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
PS is just something I'll dip in and out of as the mood takes me. Its got zero depth to it but its a whole lot of fun :)

hehe roooo :)

mate it must have more/= depth as daoc ever had?

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Silverhood and Irgil, look out for Noyd deathspam soon! You are no threat, this 56k ping value is my greatest enemy in Planetside!

God, I love these transparent threats, I could never wave around a false sense of machismo as a healer *wink*.

Last night, around midnight to 2am, Hossin was crazy; the Vanus put up a great fight. This adrenaline is an addictive thing, call me a speed freak.

edit: as for the depth, I'm scratching the surface and finding quite a bit, and I've only just started to use medium assault weaponry and hacking; there is a point where the depths will be fully plumbed, but I can't see that on the horizon yet.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by SilverHood

No hibbies with overpowered pbaoe here, oh no sir, just insta kill shotguns :)

Rocket Rifle in secondary mode has the same effect... if only Jupitus agreed on being my Underhill. *sighs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom