Question Bottle of Sherwood's Mango Chutney

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I bought this bottled Mango Chutney sauce from Sherwood because its f*cking awesome. Would it go together with some pasta + vegetables, quality bacon an some cream in the frying pan? Thinking of some kinda Bacon Chutney stew. Cannot afford to f*ck up cuz then im outta bacon and it will make me sad face.

Help FH cooks!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
it would be edible, but not very nice. too sweet for a dish like that.

goes great in spicy lamb burgers though.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
not entirely sure that bacon+chutney is a good flavour combo mateor :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
If this mango chutney is the awesome, then there is only one recipe that it should be used in. Roo's curry.

Tired, going to bed shortly so if interested will post when I resurface :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Bacon + Chutney was indeed interesting.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i got a chicken and lamb doner kebab with chips last night

covered it in mayo and mango chutney :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
people have apple sause with pork chops which is very nice tbh and plum or orange sauce with duck so tbh I am not against mango bacon...though Dukat may have something to say about it when he returns.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Bacon goes with pretty much anything, I like it with maple syrup ^^

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The fuck it is. It's shite, it doesn't deserve to be called either mango or chutney. Over sweetned sherwoods tripe.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
if this is the stuff I think it is its awesome. Have it on toast, in sandwhiches, in curries on pizza, anywhere.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
When i was in Amsterdam, I had bacon, banana and maple syrup pancakes for breakfast every day. That and a fat spliff.

Was great :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
When i was in Amsterdam, I had bacon, banana and maple syrup pancakes for breakfast every day. That and a fat spliff.

Was great :D

I could imagine that.
Where did you stay exactly? Im planning a trip there soon but first need to find a place to stay. Also, where is the nearest red light district? :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I stayed in a hostel room with 16 of my mates :p I don't remember the name of that particular one but if you are looking for a hostel and not a hotel then The Flying Pig is a good one.

The red light district is basically just a long strip in the heart of Amsterdam, the further from the main strip you venture, the grottier (and cheaper) the ladies get. ;)

While i was there we walked everywhere so don't worry about places being too far.

edit: i seem to remember Ez making a thread about Dam a while back asking for info, so you might wana dig that up.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I could imagine that.
Where did you stay exactly? Im planning a trip there soon but first need to find a place to stay. Also, where is the nearest red light district? :D

Hotel Barbacan is great! Ive stayed there two years in a row.. iirc it was quite cheap considering the rooms, the service and the location(just outside of the centre and you can take a tram a be there within a few minutes)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Hotel Barbacan is great! Ive stayed there two years in a row.. iirc it was quite cheap considering the rooms, the service and the location(just outside of the centre and you can take a tram a be there within a few minutes)

You didnt come up with that sig you stole that from texts from lastnight! Phoney! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom