Bots for Halflife

O

old.[EoD]Riz

Just wondering if they're any aim-bots for HalfLife? Not that I want one, god forbid, I'd rather sell my poota before resorting to using a bot!

There was a rather too good player with 300+ ping on a CounterStrike mod server I was playing on late last night, or maybe it was too much Lagavulin...
wink.gif

Mr. Suspicious

O

old.[SLH]Pakman

Er, he's asking about an aim-bot not an off-line-beat-the-crap-out-yah-while-facing-the-other-way-bot - not that I know of. It could have been an LPB pretending to be a HPB or someone who is really good.

O

old.-=StrafeBunny=-

yes i'm an aim bot user, mind u , i use it in tfc not cstrike, it helps with throwing accurate grenades(thats why i'm so daaaaaamn good wit' em)
down \|/

j/k
up /|\

------------------
-=StrafeBunny=- {TiTs}
(10)Player

O

old.SuicidalTart

huh, you n your grenades, huh.

Huh.

smile.gif

O

old.[EoD]Riz

Thanks for the replies!

I think the problem was my inexperience with the mod and having RTFM and scanned message boards found that certain weapons (rifles) can penetrate walls etc., also learned about varying inaccuracy of differing weapons and how to improve them (sniping while crouching). Been on line since and now enjoy this game even more! Tho I do keep getting caught by the concussion grenades and my team-mates firing blindly and hitting me! But that's all part of the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom