Boring

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
My god you lot are boring! Get drunk or something but hell do something worth posting about.

My sodding cat is far more energetic and interesting that you lot.

Pathetic

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
I dont think getting drunk and sodamiseing your cat is the answer ;<

Get back to playing DAOC .... for your cats sake ..

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs, wipe your nose, dear. Your snot seems to be dribbling on the keyboard again.

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
My god you lot are boring! Get drunk or something but hell do something worth posting about.

My sodding cat is far more energetic and interesting that you lot.

Pathetic
surely, the lack of posts/threads would suggest we're away doing something else? :m00:

you make this place all the more worthwhile m8!!11 :clap:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting?

Here are a few more I attacked as Weaklin (unbuffed) and as PKJ (buffed). You should be able to form a vague idea from these now in that I was always looking for stealthers, armsmen etc - shield bearers, in the hope of a good fight. The rest of you doing that?

By the way the caster hurt/rooted me and not the Celt Savant thing? No idea wot he is by the way. Name of Cinere. Managed to resist a few poisons or he would have died that much sooner. Am on 'cruising mode' here as usual.

file size 4 mbs.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/Cinere.wmv

This is an interesting one. Nearly 2am and time for bed. Decide to suicide on this lot. Wot happens? Well take a look. Thought to take out the annoying mezzer. The Mythic God loves me I reckon. No idea who was about regarding Mids to be honest but a guard pop occured and the lads chipped in. Can't even suicide on Hibs it seems. Oh well.

file size 3.5 mbs

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/suicide.wmv

Wondering about these films? Well I downloaded fraps and used it to record a few fights. Just so happens I won nearly all of them or died in favourable circumstances. Just luck of the draw I suppose - then again maybe not?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
God?

Eh? No I never have called myself that but if you want to call me that I ain't gonna argue. Am all forrit

:D

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
if your so good they why haven't you capped out of Thid yet? anyway maybe you would find more things to do it you wasn't always posting on here.

P.S., who are you and what do you do?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Who?

Don't give me those bollocks m8. Hell I posted more in the Battlegrounds than - eh anybody. Who the fuck are you is the question? Every sod knows me by now. Braggard that has backed up his brags with action. So come on who are you? Eh excuse for this aggressive posting is boredom I suppose. For sure I coming back to DAOC I think but I will never play buffed again. That is out of the equation and question. Play sober well that is a good idea for sure - ain't exactly that at moment though!

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
~ruffles thugs' hair and pats him on the back~

go on lad! drink is always the answer! :D

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha still haavnt see ONE good film by you thugs, this is all fucking shit mate.

you crack me up, to think the amount you go on about how good you are and this is what you have to show for it.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, you're boring.

I've come to the conclusion that you're either

a) Trolling

b) A fuckwit

c) Both

Which is it?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
I dont think getting drunk and sodamiseing your cat is the answer ;<

Get back to playing DAOC .... for your cats sake ..

Mairghead said:
Thugs, wipe your nose, dear. Your snot seems to be dribbling on the keyboard again.

2 (also the best one so far <nods>)

Borvo said:
omg u toke that long killing one in free gear...and u call ur self a god lol
/ponder...yup ur just uber

Balbor said:
P.S., who are you and what do you do?

Zephyd said:
~ruffles thugs' hair and pats him on the back~

go on lad! drink is always the answer! :D

Gaddry said:
hahahaha still haavnt see ONE good film by you thugs, this is all fucking shit mate.

you crack me up, to think the amount you go on about how good you are and this is what you have to show for it.

Cybwyn said:
Seriously, you're boring.

I've come to the conclusion that you're either

a) Trolling

b) A fuckwit

c) Both

Which is it?

Just thought I'd be nice and sum them up for you Thug so you can easily read trough them. I mean with the hangover you'll have you need the help. Remember to be appropiatly dissapointed by the posts you made and the replies you got while drunk ... again.

:puke:

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Roflmao just watched your video's.. was even 1 of your target's buffed / sc'ed ? sb is the easy mode for bg1 anyway ^^

GruffdorMcDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Lol utter crap !

You are the worst BG player I have ever seen , mainly cos for some reason you seem to think your god's gift!

This is the same looser who thinks 50 combat is pointless , well your the f00l who understands nothing about DAOC then - im thinking thats obvious to anyone whos wasted time watching you un amazing skillz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom