Bored?

V

vuz

This forum has never been the pinacle of entertainment, a lack of community blah-de-blah-dah has seen other forums being.. more interesting than this one....

The situation used to be the same with our IRC channel, averaging 10 to 20 users at a time, but recently this has gone up to a respectful 50 to 60 users, and so I thought the one thing that really needs.. spicing up.. is our forum.

Out of ideas I'm gonna nick some from my clan forum, I'd be appreciative to any additional posts of interest on any (not too wude or spammy) topic, or replies, here goes:

weird.jpg

You might have seen this one elsewhere (perhaps in me column at BW), just put your head back, and then forward, while staring at the dot, tis incredible :)

men.gif

The old man is easy to see, but can u see the wubbers kissing?!

ylady.gif

Young woman is piss easy to see, can u see the old hag? :)

color3.gif

How many colours are in the pic, other than white? (test in paint)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Anything similar (or more interesting) topics, you know what to do (/me points at reply/new thread buttons)

:cool:

1Jesta

LOL ..that circle with the dot ......is some wierd shit......didnt see the others tho will try again later after 10 pintrs of lager will help no end im sure

V

vuz

:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

Goes to the maker of this kickups game - tis highly addictive :mad:

My best is 13, IoN just boasted of 4, I know someone who got over 100 (but he's o_O! so it doesn't count)

1Jesta

ROFL.......Bigsir that Mac guy a tad over the top you reckon?

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Heh! Heh! Heh!

I got 0.0520. Don't believe me? Look below!

baseball.jpg

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I still beat you Nessie, no change there tho eh ;)

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Yeah, but I bet u sat there for a couple of hours :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom