bored ;p

G

ghostfeet

any1 else totally bored cuz of no daoc ;p...
hehe i know tis pathetic but i have no idea what to do with my spare time. i might even have to visit the "real world" ;D

<takes the first difficult steps>

D

Darrmas

lol yeah
think im gonna read whats new in the new patch then watch a 3 hour DvD :)

G

ghostfeet

been there done that :p on my third movie for today......

C

CoA-Viedd

NOOOO they posted some where that they would!! so unfair :( what u playing now then?

G

ghostfeet

playing my merc ;) on 42 now i think..... name pharal, need him to ding 50 fast ;p cant stand mob bashing :p

T

tripitaka

I'm at work till 6gmt - hopefully all will be 'GO' when i get home - if not its SWG for me, or a DVD.

G

ghostfeet

some servers r up and running tho most is still down ...looks better atleast ;p

K

kirennia

notably the french servers are up, but the rest aren't

C

CoA-Viedd

French---->German---->English+PvP so will be fun to see when hopeful at 3am when i get it they will be up and running so i can camp in thid and get 400 rp with me scout on 378 atm.

Scoot's fortehwin!

D

dasboot

Originally posted by CoA-Viedd
French---->German---->English+PvP so will be fun to see when hopeful at 3am when i get it they will be up and running so i can camp in thid and get 400 rp with me scout on 378 atm.

Scoot's fortehwin!

ist the cap in bg1 375 ??

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by dasboot
ist the cap in bg1 375 ??
350... but you can carry on earning RP's until you get killed and have to release or until you log off.

If you log off in Thidranki with your character over the cap, you'll find yourself in Castle Sauvage and unable to re-enter Thidranki when you log back on.

K

Kagato.

I tried the pvp server out of boredom. Came to the conclusion that short of having no house work to do i'll never be that bored again in a hurry.

G

ghostfeet

pvp wouldnt be so bad if it were "normal" ppl playing , but most r 12 yo wtf pwn 1337 kids :p

spamming /laugh /rude after a kill......+ full of grey gankers

Users who are viewing this thread