(bored?) Jokes and stuff

S

SilverHood

Two men are drinking in a bar at the top of the Empire State Building. One turns to the other and says: "You know last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building - by the time you fall to the 10th floor, the winds around the building are so intense that they carry you around the building and back into the window."

The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.
The 2nd Man says: "What are you a nut? There is no way in hell that could happen."
1st Man: "No it's true let me prove it to you." So he gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and careens to the street below.
When he passes the 10th floor, the high wind whips him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.
The 2nd Man tells him: "You know I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke."
1st Man: "No,I'll prove it again" and again he jumps and hurtles toward the street where the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window. Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it.
2nd Man: "Well what the hell, it works, I'll try it." So he jumps over the balcony, plunges downward, passes the 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th floors... and hits the sidewalk with a 'splat.'

Back upstairs the Bartender turns to the other drinker:
"You know, Superman, you're a real fucker when you're drunk."

----------------------------

asshole.jpg

---------------------------

One day a man died and found himself in hell. He's crying his eyes
out at his misfortune, and he has his first meeting with a demon. The
demon asked, "Why are you crying?"
The man responded, "Why do you think? I'm in hell!"
"Hell's not a bad place to be," the demon said. "We have a really good time down here. Do you drink?"
"Yes," the man said, "I enjoy a good bevvy."
"Well, You'll love Mondays then. On Mondays all we do is drink. Whiskey, Rum, Guinness, Vodka, Cider and Lager. We drink till we chuck up and then we drink some more!"
The man cheers up. "That sounds great."
"Are you a smoker?" the demon asked.
"Hey, I like nothing more than a good puff"
"Then you'll love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world and smoke all day. If you get cancer, it's no problem. You can only die once"
"Fantastic!" shouts the man in jubilation
The demon continued. "I bet you like to gamble."
"Well as it happens I do."
"Wednesdays you can gamble all you want. Horses, dogs, fixed odds, cards, puggies, anything you like. If you go bankrupt, well, you're dead anyhow, so who cares.
The man is now happy again.
"Do you do drugs?" The man shakes his head, then said "What the hell, I'll try anything once."
"Then wait until Thursday. Thursday is drugs day. You can do heroin, Opium, drop acid, snort angel dust, take E's. You can do all the drugs you want, you're dead, who cares!"
"Amazing", the man said, "I didn't know Hell was such a nice place!"
The demon said, "Are you gay?"
"No." The man replied
"Ooooh, you'll hate Fridays...

-----------------------------

Conseque.jpg

One day, after a long painful disease, the pope dies. But instead of taking his righteous place in heaven, he goes to hell. Confused, he goes and asks the nearest demon whats going on. The demon is shocked, and phones the devil to check it out. After a while, the devil found out that there had been a mix-up and he had been put in hell instead of Bill clinton, and that Clinton was up in heaven. The devil then told the pope to use the escalators to get up into heaven. On the way up, he sees Bill clinton coming down the other way, and talks to him.
"Hello there!" he says.
"Hi" says Bill.
"Whats heaven like?" The pope asks.
"Oh its great." Replies Bill.
"You know, I'm really looking forward to meeting the virgin Mary." Says the Pope. Bill then replies "Oh. You're a little late..."

------------------------------------------

rachel_willis1.jpg

----------------------------------------

An aeroplane full of foreign diplomats is losing height rapidly. The pilot informs the passengers that unless 3 of them exit the plane they will all die. Bravely 3 of the diplomats volunteer to sacrafice themselves. The englishman cries "Remember World War 2!" and leaps from the plane. The Scotsman yells "remember bannockburn!" and leaps out of the plane. The American yells "remember the alamo!" and throws out the mexican.

------------------------

toystory3.jpg

--------------------------

A primary school teacher decided to see how many of the city kids knew what sounds farm animals made. She asked the kids to put their hands up if they knew the correct sound.
"Who knows what sound a cow makes?" she asked.
Cindy put her hand up and said, "Moooo!"
"Very good," replied the teacher. "What sound does a sheep make?"
"Baaaa!" answered Jimmy.
She continued this for a while. Then she asked, "What sound does a pig make?"

All the hands in the class went up. She chose Little Johnny at the back of the class. He stood up, took a deep breath, and screamed, "Up against the wall, mother-fucker!"

----------------------------

divorce.jpg

If you're offended by any of the jokes or pictures, please blame GOA. Afterall, everything is their fault.

C

Cro Bar

Kemor walking through Yggra forest comes accross an alb and a really big mob. The alb is getting his backside chewed off big time ..... then two Trolls come lumbering up and kill the mob and call their healer over to heal the alb.......

Kemor, well impressed with this makes a speech about how good it is to see The Middys helping out the Albs (until the next patch) and Bids Happy hunting then heads north ......

One Troll turns to the other and says "Who the hell was that ?"

The other Troll says "no idea! Con'd a very deep purple to me"

The healer pipes up "That my friends was the GM ... all powerful, all seeing, can kill anything...... Knows everything......."

The 1st troll says " ee Knows f%$_ all about hunting ............, chuck that alb for another pull......"

(ok it was a robbed joke .....)

D

Darkwind

A leader of an indian tribe passed away. Four months after that the population asks the new leader how the winter's gonna be.

Put to the test, and knowing that the old fart didn't learn him anything before he died he speaks bravely "Lads, better start collecting some wood, winter's gonna be tough like a game of DAOC on a monday evening in july". Folks start gathering wood but the leader's not that comfortable with being unsure about the winter...

Smart as he is, he collects some quarters, moves to the nearest town and calls the meteorology station. "What's the winter gonna be like" he asks. -"Tough one coming this year" the answer is, so the dude goes back to his flock and whips them to gather more wood.

Few months later he goes back to that phonecell to check if the weather prospection for the winter hasn't changed yet. "Real tough winter coming this year" is the answer.

Feeling good about this he returns to the tribe in full confidence and again warns them that the winter's gonna be a real tough mf so they should give priority to gathering wood.

A few weeks before the winter season he decides to take a last check. Get his arse to the phone cell and calls meteorology again.

"Hello sir, can you tell me what this year's winter's gonna be like"
-"Real tough sir. Snot will freeze on your nose as it runs out of it"
"Ah, ok, but how can you be so sure"
-"Well, the indians are gathering wood like madmen".

C

Cro Bar

Ya know Darkwind for just a second there I thought the punchline was gonna have something about keep doors in it... Nice one mate :)

D

Dimitric

Lol I want more of those home-made things!!
Those guys at that LANparty and the 2 chinese blokes made roll on the floor laughing :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I have to bump this... great stuff for when you have nothing to do (besides spamming)
anyone got anymore?

S

SFXman

My jokes are either dirty/rascist/drug-related/alcohol-related or plain sick, so not really Gombur.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

<makes a whining sound and puts up a sad face>

S

SFXman

Written from memory so might seem strange/short/whatever

Two crack dealers go to court to their hearing... as they have sat down and done all the usual crap the judge just says:
"Now look, I will cut you a deal here... if each of you gets over 10 people off drugs during a one-week-period I'll let you go with just a light fine... ok?"
The crack dealers agree and leave the courtroom. A week later they return and the judge enquires the first crack dealer about his success:
"So, how many people did you get off drugs?"
"I got sixteen people off drugs your honor."
"May I ask how you did this?"
"I used circles. I told them with the help of a drawing that the big circle is your brain before drugs and the small is your brain after drugs."
"I must say you did a good job."
Then he turns to the other crack dealer and asks:
"So how many people did you get off drugs?"
The crack dealer smirks and says:
"I got ONE-HUNDRED-AND-THIRTY-FOUR people off drugs your honor!"
"Now... how the hell did you manage to do that?"
"I used circles too... I told them that the small circle is your anus before prison... and the large circle is your anus after prison."

O

old.Gombur Glodson

LMAO ect ect.
got anymore of that? to go with the dungeon theme and all
it could be like "SFXman's jokes from the crypt, thats not really a crypt but a damp dungeon"

S

SFXman

Hey, I live in Spamm(h)eaven! I can try remember more which are not rascist.

C

[Cerebus]

So funny

Two men looking into a shop window at some computers.

One man looks at the other and says, "That's the one I'd get"

At which point a cyclops runs around the corner and punches the guy.

C

[Cerebus]

^ That is probably the best post ever. :D

As anybody ever been to a bad link on the Something awful website? Come on Sickofit, I know you have.....

S

SFXman

A sorceress goes to a friars confession booth. The sorceress than says:
"Friar, I called an armsman a son-of-a-bitch."
The friar replies:
"But why would you do such a thing?"
"Well... he said I had nice curves."
"That is no reason to call him a son-of-a-bitch."
"But then he touched my luscious and large breasts."
"You mean like this?"
"Exactly friar!"
"But still, that is no reason to call him a son-of-a-bitch."
"But then he touched my nice trimmed vagina."
"You mean like this?"
"Exactly friar!"
"But still... that is no reason to call him a son-of-a-bitch."
"But then he took my clothes off!"
"Like this?"
"Exactly friar!"
"But still... you shouldn't have called him a son-of-a-bitch."
"But then he started to have sex with me..."
"Like this?"
"Exactly friar!"
"But this is perfectly fine and you shouldn't have called him a son-of-a-bitch."
"But... but... then he said he had AIDS!"
"SON-OF-A-BITCH!"

C

[Cerebus]

roflmao - god, if I had a pound for every time that's happened.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

hahah thats really jokes from the crypt, thats not really a crypt but a damp dungeon

S

SFXman

Right... bed... tired... need energy to drink tomorrow...

S

SFXman

When the time comes....
Why did the snowman pull his pants down?
Because he was waiting for the snowblower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom