Bored at work

A

Addlcove

actually that should be VERY bored at work

nothing to do atm and although "PEBCAK"s makes you wanna tear your hair out (and I got a lot of hair - on my head you ........ :p) it´s still something to do

thankfully 10 minutes to lunchbreak ;)

so to keep this thread going here´s a discussion topic, no flaming please

Favorite dish, and WHY!

mine´s a nice steak, french fries and Bearnaice sauce, I LOVE bearnaice sauce ;) you can use it on anything, make it thick and use it for salads when cold, or thin and use for dip to chips.

G

gengi

Very simialir, Chateau Briande (sp?) or any fillet steak cooked rare to bloody, garlic mushrooms, fine beans and a good potato gratin.
Or the wifes Sunday dinner which is absolutely gorgeous :D

Later

O

old.ivan

Sushi, Rolls, etc... most dishes of Japanese cuisine <but not more than once a week>. The food that i love to have every day is shrimp/youghurt/vegetables salad or pork roast in pineapple souce.

My GF cant cook at all, so i gotta make all these myself, except for Japanese dishes <cant cook em>

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by gengi
Or the wifes Sunday dinner which is absolutely gorgeous :D

Later

the dinner or the "desert" that´s gorgeous? ;)

S

Serbitar

A proper fry-up

Lots of:

Bacon, Sausages, Fried Eggs, Black Pudding, White Pudding (an irish thing - is extremely gorgeous), Fried mushrooms, more bacon, at least 2 pieces of fried bread (yum) brown sauce. (I know fried tomatoes are considered an essentail part of a fry-up but i cant stand the things)

C

Cyradix

Kon pu yuk. (or however the chinese call it)
Assortment of vegetables, pork meat, peppers, fried rice.
(I like spicy food)

But a steak is very nice too. Peppersauce, mushrooms, french fries, some red wine..... mmmmmm.....

Damn I just had lunch and I'm getting hungry again :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.ivan
My GF cant cook at all, so i gotta make all these myself, except for Japanese dishes <cant cook em>

lol...awww...you don't have one of those fist->GF<-stove girls? Too bad. :p

I myself have one word and all who know it will agree:

SOULFOOD!!!!

O

old.job

Crispy Duck and pancakes with hoi-sin sauce, just writing it down has me salivating.

Users who are viewing this thread