Bored at work

A

Addlcove

so here´s a quote for you

[14:30] <Sarum|Uni> "It ain't heaven without you tho Bels"

that is all :p

S

Sarum TheBlack

I think I'm developing an accute dislike of you... You could atleast quote some context (.. no perhaps you'd better not..)

B

Belsameth

dammit, Addl.
just because we're madly in love with eachother, doesn't mean you have to plaster it all over BW...:twak:

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Belsameth
dammit, Addl.
just because we're madly in love with eachother, doesn't mean you have to plaster it all over BW...:twak:

Mad love should be platered all over everything excpet the serious /as'es, and sometimes even there ^_^

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Most likely Addl's ;)

naah I doubt that, met this cute girl in the weekend going to see Matrix with her tuesday (or rather at 00.02 wednesday) ;)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Doing better than me then. I found out a girl I met a year ago was very taken with me, didn't tell anyone and we became friends, constantly flirting. I didn't say anything about liking her, because my best friend who was in love with her at the time has an inferiority complex with me and that would get really messy. I found out last night and she now has a boyfriend.

Her very busty best friend has offered me casual sex tho ;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Her very busty best friend has offered me casual sex tho ;)

if only that was just as good :)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Belsameth
if only that was just as good :)

Would prefer to be with the one who I really like/likes me.

Might keep me enteratined for a bit tho ;)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Ekydus
Yeah... 9 months+ If you're lucky. :p

Its the same with any situation I could be in with a female, casual or not. It just results in me making very sure that I am careful.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Officer
My my, arent we funneh today

Just having a bit of friendly banter. If you want to be serrious...

Addl, get back to work you lazy fuckwit.

O

Officer

I don't enjoy your humour sonny, so drop the fish! Drop it or the 200$ shoes get's it

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Officer
I don't enjoy your humour sonny, so drop the fish! Drop it or the 200$ shoes get's it

/em drops the kipper

Just don't hurt the shoes!

S

Sarum TheBlack

I'm sure this was dead last time I looked...someone been practicing thead-necromancy while I was away over the weekend?

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
I'm sure this was dead last time I looked...someone been practicing thead-necromancy while I was away over the weekend?

Wasnt me!!

B

Belsameth

it was our forum optimist, Inuyasha. with not too much interesting to say either...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom