Games Bored and looking for something free

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Credit card got cancled due to gypsies stealing my infos, so I can't renew my daoc acc

Getting bored of playing PES and CS all the time, so I was wondering if anyone had some free online game or some single player game which I could download and waste some time with, while I am waiting for my new credit card

Thanks in advance :)

CorNokZ

How long do you reckon it will last?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Someone mentioned summat about Legend of Mir 3, just signed up now and DL'ing client (which is 1.9 gigs, gash). Worth a pop anyway I reckon.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Aoln and that other ginger bastard keep banging on about it on IRC so it might be OK.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bout two hours cokenose, not long, but it's free and awesome, and funny!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
And awesome. AND FREE!

The sequel is awesometastic too and only £2.99.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Dyson :) Interesting game although I'm not so sure about its longegivity...

CorNokZ

Did you finish it nath? I can't get my bloody hands on the yang because of the forcefield bloke! Help!!

CorNokZ

Nevermind I figured it out! Great ending and a few hours well spend! Great humour and I will be buying the extended version once my bank sends me a new credit card :D

lol'd at the ending xD

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Playing the Legend of Mir 3 myself (The Legend Of Mir3), have been absolutely hooked the past week. Give me a shout in-game on Joras if you need any help or some money. The game is a slight grindfest, but there is something crazily addictive about it, plus it's free so you can't really complain. :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Could try Shaiya it free with PvP content quick download on it and it free.

Soulja

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Playing the Legend of Mir 3 myself (The Legend Of Mir3), have been absolutely hooked the past week. Give me a shout in-game on Joras if you need any help or some money. The game is a slight grindfest, but there is something crazily addictive about it, plus it's free so you can't really complain. :p

I tried it but it seems after like 8 years(from the origional mir) they still have the same old bugs; cant pick stuff up and cant use any inventory items sometimes and certain mobs don't take damage at all, combine that with the lag lag and even more lag it's really horrible.

Guess for a free game it's still ok, but even without judging it with all the bugs and errors the game gets boring due to the grind fest really fast for me atleast although nice that they added quests and such as I recall they didnt have that in the previous version.

Helme

Resident Freddy
The ArmA 2 demo is pretty nice actually, you can fuck around with the editor if nothing else.

CorNokZ

lol that's actually quite amusing MiniDick :D

CorNokZ

Got to level5 and still having fun with my commando! Love sneaking up on people stealthed and jacking them with my poisend knife :D

What level are you?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
get the troop traps, and place them behind walls. You'll see people flying around in the air then :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Diablo II has got me again.

In soviet russia, diablo II plays YOU!

CorNokZ

Meh.. BFH's website seems down to me atm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom