Boooom Stormur Herra!

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
What zip said, without the grats.

M8, dont be so bitter :) One day even you will get achieve something. Think about it tho, if you have choosen to sit here and play daoc, like the rest of us. Atleast try to chieve something, there are roleplaying servers you know. No offence, just saying. Maybe you would like it better there, where you can run around with your friends, level loads of chars and roleplay in the wonderful ToA landscape m8! :fluffle:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
M8, dont be so bitter :) One day even you will get achieve something. Think about it tho, if you have choosen to sit here and play daoc, like the rest of us. Atleast try to chieve something, there are roleplaying servers you know. No offence, just saying. Maybe you would like it better there, where you can run around with your friends, level loads of chars and roleplay in the wonderful ToA landscape m8! :fluffle:

The sad part about that prly is you've achieved to be percieved as the worst of high rr and active sms by most hibs and are considered an ass by a big part of the community for stupid irc spoutings, but grats with that, good work m8! :twak:
But maybe not everyone (including pudz or not) want to be like you...

Lucky you got such strong support behind you to make up for your mistakes, you should thank them for your rr ding :clap:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:

I've known you so long, and seen you change SO much I can honestly say, I know you.

In your opinion an acheivement is to get as many rp's as possible, make as few friends in #daoc.prydwen as possible and to basically annoy everyone in another realm to you on mIRC.

I've had more acheievments that you, my acheivements have been the friends I've made, thats the most valuable thing you can get online/in daoc - unfortunatly from acting such a twat on irc, you lost 99% of yours, including me.

Useful bit of info for you : this game isn't hard, it doesn't take much skill, it takes time, organisation and dicipline , I hope you have a witty reply to this for a change pbspammer.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
M8, dont be so bitter :) One day even you will get achieve something.

achieving something in a GAME where the score is CUMULATIVE because it never resets...

where is the intelligence of these people going, i have no words to describe this :rolleyes:

some enjoy roleplaying in a game
some enjoy watching a meaningless number go up in a game

please tell me the difference, please explain why 1 should be considered 'worse' or 'lamer' then the other? in both cases you gain no power, wealth or anything else of value except fun :rolleyes:

and please dont come with the with a comment like 'rps earn respect and shows that ur g00d' because that sounds like a semi-sarcastic joke that should be in Revenge of the Nerds 8 or smt :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom