boom!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
update server and login server (tried using the bypass to get around update thingy) both down so not able to login atm :(

*EDIT* GOA site down aswell so looks like a router prob at their end :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
patch server not responding. Camelot-europe home page not working either

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
update server and login server (tried using the bypass to get around update thingy) both down so not able to login atm :(

*EDIT* GOA site down aswell so looks like a router prob at their end :(

Dont get me started on you you shitfaced wankbag! :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Dont get me started on you you shitfaced wankbag! :D
shush you ***kstick ***kbag troll bot **cker juggernaught wannabe biatch :fluffle:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We brought Glastonbury and Salisbury down for a brief operation linked to the maintenance on Thursday and it appears that there's been a slight complication when bringing them back online. Our server techs are bringing everything back up now and you should be able to reconnect very soon. If that isn't the case I'll update you all here.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
dag nammit, first i try to patch to US servers and play the trial, and they take their servers down, then i come home from pickin up the kids and decide to try and get my alchemy up more...and BOOM! they're down as well...it's me...i must be cursed....shit....

I GOT IT, if i activate my WOW account and try n play there, maybe thier servers will blow up and bring us more players!

*trundles off to do just that*

Sorin

Banned
Requiel said:
We brought Glastonbury and Salisbury down for a brief operation linked to the maintenance on Thursday and it appears that there's been a slight complication when bringing them back online. Our server techs are bringing everything back up now and you should be able to reconnect very soon. If that isn't the case I'll update you all here.

Yeaaa!!

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
its all up to japan now!

Currently defending the realms:
North America 0
GOA Europe 0
Korea (n/a)
Japan 334
Worldwide 334

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Good job on the fast response Requiel and ofc the old.fart.whoodoo :fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
MadsKaizer said:
its all up to japan now!

Currently defending the realms:
North America 0
GOA Europe 0
Korea (n/a)
Japan 334
Worldwide 334

It's like looking at server pop's post WAR :D