Bookable servers private or public?

R

rlaw

Well I asked this question in the game irc channel the other day wether the game.net bookable servers can be made public ie password removed, i was told that the server had to remain passworded but just now I have seen a bookable server with the password removed and has been made public, was the chap i was talking into the channel wrong or are the people who are doing this not following the rules?

If you would like to know who was doing this I can tel you I've even got a screenie.

C

CAC

i would like to see it because as far as i am aware you need to have a password to complete the booking process

are you sure that the password wasnt published somewhere so people could gain entry?

R

rlaw

no you could enter the game without entering a password i also checked server settings and the password had been turned off.

K

kreza

wtf?

what is ur guys problems, it needs to have a password, but if the guy found a way to get rid of it, congrats to him let him go with it, i would love it if the servers were unpassworded!! just leave the guy alone, dont grass him up

Users who are viewing this thread