Book of Grudges returns (and a poll)

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all, after a month off, have decided to re-open the Book of Grudges site, but focussing a lot more on what's going on in Europe. As such would be very grateful for any info, news, bragging that you want to go on the site - and please spread the word.

For fun, I've just put up a poll asking whether there's any interest in a Euro get-together and would be grateful for any comments or votes!

But seriously, if you'd like to be interviewed about your server/guild, like to chat about GOA, then get in touch here, or via the site's email thebookofgrudges AT gmail, I'd really like to make it more community-oriented.

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Well this is welcome news, TBG was my first stop while munching through my morning corn flakes and the last port of call while sipping my bed time coco since I stumbled across the blog last year. It always had the right mix of professionalism and the personal touch added with up to date and relevant information...even though it's written by a bunch of stuntie lovers!

I'll most likely blackmail Roo and a few others to update you on the goings on around Hirn, he owes me after leaving me in charge of that BS raid last night.
:twak:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'll most likely blackmail Roo and a few others to update you on the goings on around Hirn, he owes me after leaving me in charge of that BS raid last night.
:twak:

Sorry mate, been up since 1am and 11 hr shift at work. Was struggling even to keep going through the PQs. Hope it went ok afterwards. More mayhem tonight :)

I'll putter off to Idris's linky and poke around :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
wow, is that nim as in the friar from a long ways back on alb/pry? if so, hi! (i was an armsman called mirieth way back then).

on the subject of your blog, maybe you'd like to interview my guild's gm if you're looking to do interviews? we're currently one of the three guilds in europe who are guild rank 31 (the highest anyone has reached on eu servers so far) and have some exciting things looming in our future :).

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
wow, is that nim as in the friar from a long ways back on alb/pry? if so, hi! (i was an armsman called mirieth way back then).

on the subject of your blog, maybe you'd like to interview my guild's gm if you're looking to do interviews? we're currently one of the three guilds in europe who are guild rank 31 (the highest anyone has reached on eu servers so far) and have some exciting things looming in our future :).

Mirieth! My poetic little one :)

Would love to do an interview with your guild's GM. I'll pm you my email.

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry mate, been up since 1am and 11 hr shift at work. Was struggling even to keep going through the PQs. Hope it went ok afterwards. More mayhem tonight :)

I'll putter off to Idris's linky and poke around :)

Roo is still my hero from DAoC days, so would love some input from you Roo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom