TV Boo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well to be honest, he didn't write any of the newer stuff after the Masters lil visit.

Also;

"I love Doctor Who and I love the old Doctor Who," he said.

"But, even with all that love, you have to admit that the name of the programme had become a joke and its reputation had become a cheap joke at that - you know, rubber monsters and shaky sets.":

doesn't really seem like talk of a guy who cares for the story. Even "with all that love".

He's a big gun and seeing his name in the title did expect something "big" to happen, but that's about it.

Gotta hand it ot the new writers and "lesser" writers as they wrote the more interesting episodes.

Can't remember where i lost faith in Davies...have to check. One episode really reaked of "i don't give a f*ck".

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
He done one of the new series Episode 2 i think

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He's done the 2007 santamas special, but after that, it's been others.

Not sure about episode 1 as there's no intro :)eek7:), but otherwise no T.D.

Checked and yes, RTD did write the first episode.

But have to say, it was rather poor for a series starter.

He was supposed to write 4, but don't know now.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Moffat said: "I applied before but I got knocked back 'cos the BBC wanted someone else. Also I was seven.

rofl, made me chuckle irl.

well i thought the series Jeckyll was a pile of horseshit but the Dr Who episodes he has done were all good, so i'm not upset about this.

i eman Davis is good but its not like he invented Dr Who, so its not like Dr Who and Davis have to remain mutually exclusive...imo any hoo.

hope he keeps torchwood though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom