bonus's to Spell lvls

O

old.Souledge

Tell me folks

If I have a Warden who is naturally lvl 27 with Nuture yet i am carying items that boost this score to 32 what difference does it make to the spells.

You dont get any new spells

The dont seem any stronger or cast any quicker ???

Can anyone shead some light on this ??? :confused:

M

Meatballs

Increasing your spell level should decrease the variation of your spells. But as its nuturing and nuturing is basically buffs, it may be the same as cleric's enhance (as I have heard from others) and do nothing.

S

SoWat

I don't think it does give you more spells, i.e. getting +5 doesn't give you the spell list of a char 5 lvls higher. I believe it's supposed to increase the power/efficency of your exisiting spells.

O

old.Souledge

It seems that whether i equip the items or not makes very little difference (if any at all) to the eficiency or duration of the spells

Did I go through a lot of trouble for items that dont really do anything ??? :eek:

S

SoWat

Well no, look at it as your ability to cast certain spells is increased. This may mean that they are resisted less by mobs... something which isn't really as measurable as +x strength.

O

old.Souledge

Im a warden so all the relevant spells are buffs on players

i cant see how resistance would hamper buffs.

I think I have wasted a lot of playtime no to mention 60g on getting worthless items.

S

SoWat

All I can think of is that you get more power for buffs. Do you get more conc points with the enhancement? Or is the power required for each buff reduced?

It could well be that the character is bugged though. I see a lot of enhancements made to casters in later patches.

I hope you haven't wasted all that time, effort and money!

P

Pfy

They may be worthless but I'm sure they're pretty ...

O

old.Elerand Fiornol

I can't see how it helps with nurture, no duration, no bonus to the actual effect afaik, maybe a reduction in power cost? Bit like ment staffs?

Sucks if u got that gear and it doesn't help at all!

R

Riddler

seems pretty useless on buff speclines yes

i have atm items that give me total +4 Battlesongs giving me lvl 38 Battlesongs

and ive noticed that my DD's, mez, snare get resisted alot less against higher cons then without these items, both PvP and PvE

S

SFXman

HMm, don't the +skills frm items give the same bonuses as spec points BUT they don't give new spells (styles in weapon specs)... they just give other bonuses usual to spec points.

O

old.Elerand Fiornol

Old thread but I thought I should say that I have noticed there is a variance in the bonuses a nurture buff gives, so if it says vaule :32 it might indicate that as the max or average of the buff, the extra nurture should decrease the variances and possibly allow for better buffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom