"Bonus update in the under populated realms"

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Correct me if im wrong but i was just taking a look on the chronicals of camelot webpage and i stumbled across the most recent weekly report. Perhaps i have miss interperated the whole thing but i noticed a section which says that bonus's will be offered to the under populated realms, These realms were :

Kattraeth
Kernyw
Canterbury
Camlann

ummmmmmmmmmmm.......isit me or should Dyvet be listed in here aswell....?:lol:

I mean im not fussed either way wether we get extra bonuses or not but it makes me sick when other realms are getting clustered and bonuses when Dyvet is left with absolutly sod all!!

I know this has no real relevance these days as hardly anyone plays anymore but for god sake when are they gunna pull theyre fingers out of theyre arse's

Karl :cheers:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
beatingadeadhorsejz0.gif

:iagree:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Correct me if im wrong but i was just taking a look on the chronicals of camelot webpage and i stumbled across the most recent weekly report. Perhaps i have miss interperated the whole thing but i noticed a section which says that bonus's will be offered to the under populated realms, These realms were :

Kattraeth
Kernyw
Canterbury
Camlann

ummmmmmmmmmmm.......isit me or should Dyvet be listed in here aswell....?:lol:

I mean im not fussed either way wether we get extra bonuses or not but it makes me sick when other realms are getting clustered and bonuses when Dyvet is left with absolutly sod all!!

I know this has no real relevance these days as hardly anyone plays anymore but for god sake when are they gunna pull theyre fingers out of theyre arse's

Karl :cheers:

0 players on every duvet realm = no underpopulated realms perhaps?

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
ok ok there's hardly any players online... but i think i mentioned in another section of forum why not give us the opportunity to have our say wether we can merge with french servers and keep the server language as a whole french. I am sure more people would rather play in french or german than have 0 players in english!!! i for one would come back and play live DAoC!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ok ok there's hardly any players online... but i think i mentioned in another section of forum why not give us the opportunity to have our say wether we can merge with french servers and keep the server language as a whole french. I am sure more people would rather play in french or german than have 0 players in english!!! i for one would come back and play live DAoC!

See Wize's post for your answer, people have been asking for this for 2 years now, GOA just don't care anymore.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
0 players on every duvet realm = no underpopulated realms perhaps?
No need to be such a doomonger crom. FYI there were 3 online last night, so that's 1 on each realm. lvl 44 vamp ruling the /stats rp from tower repairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom