Bonelamencer - champion

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Tihi gratz, liked the comment of camlann skills.. wish I could say it were true for you ;d

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Twinkies said:
He did kapawn you tho :(

Dying twice to a BD with a rog Eld isn't the same as my fg trampling you down like 5 times a night though while you tried to solo as you weren't good enough to run in any decent group : ]

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Dying twice to a BD with a rog Eld isn't the same as my fg trampling you down like 5 times a night though while you tried to solo as you weren't good enough to run in any decent group : ]
Aww, I see i hit a weak spot - Oh, and the fact that you might have killed me in a fg a couple of times really doesn't make you look any better :fluffle:

And may I add that "the BD" was green con to you? :p

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:

stop pawning yourself .. no fun

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Twinkies said:
Aww, I see i hit a weak spot - Oh, and the fact that you might have killed me in a fg a couple of times really doesn't make you look any better :fluffle:

And may I add that "the BD" was green con to you? :p

Hit a weak spot? Wasn't angry when I posted that, nor do I take offence against anything anyone can say about something that happenned on Camlann, I play for fun - I had fun.. you are entitled to your opinions etc etc

I was being sarcastic, as you were ( I hope) .. a rog eld being jumped by a blue bd, wasn't rly paying atttention then got pets on me and there was no way I could come back after that - fair enough.. if you think that is owned then sure :d I saw it as being sarcastic - it was as much owned as me running you over in a fg.. not much at all - both cases there wasn't anything we could actually do, skill or not!

Shup Korvv, stinkeh boy!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Thought you ment the class... was like WTF he can play a skilled class?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Thought you ment the class... was like WTF he can play a skilled class?

unlike you who uses a buffed NS with bb in bug wall 2m away? :fluffle:

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
korv = mashed potatoes in swedish, even i know that, noobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom