BoneDancer Realm Skill PTS

T

thefluffer

What should i spend my realm points on just for RvR if im a bonedancer? I just started daoc a few weeks ago and I need to know what skills are good for rvr and if there are any prerequisites for the skills i need or anything like that. Any extra info would help too.

O

old.tuppe

like all casters, visit in thidraki and get 3 rp for 1st ra, mcl -> mystic crystal lore.
help you lvl.
like you see, Etaew is alb :)

B

barevoose

Originally posted by old.tuppe
like all casters, visit in thidraki and get 3 rp for 1st ra, mcl -> mystic crystal lore.
help you lvl.
like you see, Etaew is alb :)
stupid mcl takes 3 ras not 3 rps

E

Elated

aye mcl is like 120 rps to get 3 ra points :p u got me confused for a moment :p

U

uncle

Etaew's a gimp so aye hes most definately an alb :p

What I want to know is does he run away as a mid or did he just limit that to albion??.

H

Harhr

whatever. get mcl, wild power, mom, purge, thats a nice start

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by Lumikki
get Raging power too when you can

xx

nah, zero need

get purge...now thats a RA u need

S

Sharma

Purge, Raging Power, Wild Power, Mastery of Magery.

You will get some fairly nice crits at 50 and also MoM to help with general spell damage. :)

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Nonnier
nah, zero need

get purge...now thats a RA u need

How can you say no need to Raging Power? When no power often = dead BD

I would say what Sharma said in that exact order.

N

Nonnier

simple, a mezzed BD is more dead then a low power BD

ever heard of PP? much cheaper then purge

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Nonnier
simple, a mezzed BD is more dead then a low power BD

ever heard of PP? much cheaper then purge
Yes, but they didn't say that you shouldn't have Purge just cuz' you get RP :rolleyes:

N

Nonnier

mastery of magery (not sure if thats spelt right)

another good RA

B

barevoose

well on my bd on camlann i got mcl, acuity 2 and serenity 1 and will be saving for serenity to then going for raging power and purge im doing v well atm but thats probly just becoz of bd's fotm'ish op lifetap

P

piggeman

I'm RR6L0 now and have become a bit inactive, cos I'm playing on prydwen for a while. I don't know what server you play on, but if you want to play a bonedancer i'd suggest that you go an dplay on mid/pryd. Bonedancers are welcome in groups there. If you play on mid/exc, you've made a misstake. Only fotm groups are allowed on that server. But still - I manage to hit RR6 on exc, but 80% of my rps are from solo evenings in HW/Odin's, or duo in emain with another BD.

So, what RAs do you need? Because bonedancer got two nukes, they can drain power like no other caster on range. Debuff, LT and DD. Because of this you NEED any that help you restore power, before starting to put points in other RAs like Mom and WP.

I am RR6L0 as said above, and I got these RAs which I'm very happy with:

- Mcl 2
- Purge
- Raging power
- Aug Acu 2
- Ser 1
- Mom 2
- WP 3
- LW 1 (when you do get group and they don't have end regen 5)

B

brite

Originally posted by piggeman
I'm RR6L0 now and have become a bit inactive, cos I'm playing on prydwen for a while. I don't know what server you play on, but if you want to play a bonedancer i'd suggest that you go an dplay on mid/pryd. Bonedancers are welcome in groups there. If you play on mid/exc, you've made a misstake. Only fotm groups are allowed on that server. But still - I manage to hit RR6 on exc, but 80% of my rps are from solo evenings in HW/Odin's, or duo in emain with another BD.

So, what RAs do you need? Because bonedancer got two nukes, they can drain power like no other caster on range. Debuff, LT and DD. Because of this you NEED any that help you restore power, before starting to put points in other RAs like Mom and WP.

I am RR6L0 as said above, and I got these RAs which I'm very happy with:

- Mcl 2
- Purge
- Raging power
- Aug Acu 2
- Ser 1
- Mom 2
- WP 3
- LW 1 (when you do get group and they don't have end regen 5)

that dudes got it altho i dont agree with serenity and i have avoidance of magic and toughness myself 1 point for 24 hps and 3% to all magic resist is 2 points well spent if you ask me altho aug con doesn't seem as good

Users who are viewing this thread