Bonedancer help

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey fellas, so, im going to make my BD a real SC and then take him to rvr...

Now, should i stay 48supp 22dark or go 38/38?

allsow what RAs should be good to start wtih he is currently 3l9, prolly get him soon to 4l0.

thx fellas :) /,madd

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd take the first one (spec), but thats me :) ask brite - he should know o_O

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
bonedancers :( wonder where their warlock nerf patch is...

anyway, i would stay 48 supp aswell.

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Ive recenty decked out my bd for rvr, 48 supp spec, RA's deff get purge 3 asap, then u can more or less farm stealthers and PD is great too, get CL5 for champ resists, and get a barrel of endurance, u be amazed how many peeps will run from you lol

Regards Denni xxxxx

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to get groups then the 2 Realm Abilities you can't be without are TWF and BAoD. People have diff prefs for the level of TWF they get, personally I've respec'd back to TWF1 in favour of BAoD3 (as my group now runs no SMs, I am required to provide this). Loading up on PD is also a good idea -- melee assist trains tend to dislike BDs intensely. ML10 Banelord is also a pre-req. Purge1 will be sufficient for some time in a GG.

If you're running solo and camping bridges for stealthers, then you're better off with Convoker toys and Purge3 (as someone said). Especially now Primal Agony doesn't uncover stealthers. Lvl10 Phoebus and PD4 will help you a lot.

Even with pots and staff charges, BDs are horribly power inefficient -- Raging Power is always desirable.

CLs are useless. Especially resists. But, if you solo, the CL line that gives you End Regen might let you escape a few fights you don't fancy... and it won't waste vital timers for power pots.

I'm 47 supp, rest dark... the better healer pet is utterly useless outside of PvE, such is the nature of RvR damage output. My Body Debuff, on the other hand, is my 2nd most important interrupt tool... and being such a low level spell, every possible point I can put into this reduces the chances of it being resisted. And that's life saving stuff...

You can't go wrong with what I've said, it's pretty well FotM... but, that said, my current setup is somewhat more... experimental. :)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, thanks yet again :)

I shall see what ill do, im staying 48 supp tho, for the low RRs anyways.

am convoker atm...so we will see if i respec out of it or not in the near future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom