bonedancer bug?

G

gorff

I dinged my BD 43 yesterday and now find I can only summon one pet(other than the command) 2 pets total,of any level.

That can't be right can it? I can't even solo orange now,when I could solo red before.

I have tried rightnow but having logged into the system I can't even see I place to ask a question :/

Is this always the case for a lvl43 BD is this a new bug,or have I missed something blindly obvious?

Any help is badly needed

Thks

U

Urme the Legend

Maybe something went wrong when GOA was replacing the pets to the normal skins again?

R

Ravenbourne

I was playing my BD on prydwen, and and he actually got killed!!!, i couldnt believe it, so i reported to goa and got a free month...

B

Bonegoat

Does it say something like "your controlled group is allready full"? Think it has something to do with the lvls of the pets at certain lvles, try summon 1 of your highest lvl healpet and one of your second highest, if that doesnt work try to summon 2 of your second highest healers

T

tuckk

^^ What he said. Acts like that til you get to 44 or 45, then you can start using your "red" sup pets again. Stick with 2 of the "yellow" sub pets til then though ;)

Oh and:

I was playing my BD on prydwen, and and he actually got killed!!!, i couldnt believe it, so i reported to goa and got a free month...

erm? Now that's one ignorant hib!
Usually mostly Infils complainting there's a class they can't solo 100% of the time. Didn't expect to see this from a hib :/

I suppose you haven't met a BD in a group? Or well probably you have, you just didn't notice her/him as they suck in a group. Lets nerf their solo abilities so we can do... erm squat...

Cheers ;)

P

piggeman

Originally posted by gorff
I dinged my BD 43 yesterday and now find I can only summon one pet(other than the command) 2 pets total,of any level.

That can't be right can it? I can't even solo orange now,when I could solo red before.

I have tried rightnow but having logged into the system I can't even see I place to ask a question :/

Is this always the case for a lvl43 BD is this a new bug,or have I missed something blindly obvious?

Any help is badly needed

Thks
Jupp, it's a "bug", or it's suppose to happened that way! Anyway, it happened to me too, but I was in lair from lvl 42 -> 50 (back when lair still existed), so I never suffered from it! :)

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
^^ What tuckk said

G

gorff

Re: Re: bonedancer bug?

Ok it seems I have to summon the next lvl down for my second healer,Strange though doesn't that make them less affective than they where a level ago?

Thks for the help guys :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Ravenbourne

takes abit of moving skill + bashing nr 1 key imho

Users who are viewing this thread