Bonedancer and Spiritmaster compare!

Keitan

Banned
Right im seeing if bonedancer will be worth playing after these notes go in.. if they go in untouched like this that is! . i know that u get irr13 like ive got... but seriously this nuke is same dmg as fire wizzy nuke almost :eek:

Bonedancer
Good/Bad things
LT on 8seconds.. i think this should be reduced to 6seconds but..

Good things
Supp baseline nuke is a very high nuke especially cause no one has spirit in there template .. only some do :)
Level 40 pet spirit debufs and spirit nukes and gives u pom3 and 2x stacking health regens with value 10 ! lol... thats very sick
ABS
Heal pets (imo they are much better then pre nerf now )
and there ae nuke for adding skillz <3
Overall this is a class that does medium damage and stays alive a long time..

Bad things..
there are no bad things tbh.... i think they lack CC abit tho

Spiritmaster​

Bad things

Cant stay alive that long compared to bonedancer...

Good things... AE mezz , PBAOE Mezz , Charm pet , 50% spirit debuff for the BASELINE supp damage... now thats sick dmg lol... , Lifetap. Overall this is a class that will not stay alive long but will deal tons of dmg out...

ive picked bonedancer due to they are good for grp and solo :)

Keitan

Banned
Play the BD, it suits your persona.

orly30nl.jpg

imo eld suit ure persona what ever that is ! STUN NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE:kissit:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
BD = Lame
Eld (according to you) = stun, nuke nuke nuke....yeah, that's really hurt my feelings.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Good things... AE mezz , PBAOE Mezz , Charm pet , 50% spirit debuff for the BASELINE supp damage... now thats sick dmg lol... , Lifetap. Overall this is a class that will not stay alive long but will deal tons of dmg out...

What's your point? Chanter debuff 50% their own baseline dd, same as cabby's and runies, if they spec for it. And high spirit resist in templates is more common than you think. Can't see any sick damage from this..

Oh and pick BD, they're just silly...

Himse

FH is my second home

hahaah Quality.

Anyone find this post a bit.. POINTLESS?

yes yes i know so is mine.

But what is the need of it?!

Bonedancer would be easier for you since you can easily just reach that one button.

Himse

FH is my second home
imo eld suit ure persona what ever that is ! STUN NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE:kissit:

Gesh(insertrandomletters)50Eld
Gesh(insertrandomletters)50Cock(----)

OH I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

SELFOWNED.

Keitan

Banned
I'd pick SM because BDs will be getting nerfed soon :)

nerfed ? ye right.......... how ? only class that will get nerfed is sm tbh.... 50% spirit debuff.. spirit nuke in baseline.. pets.. charm..aoe mez.. pbaoe mez.. lt ... list goes on

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
nerfed ? ye right.......... how ? only class that will get nerfed is sm tbh.... 50% spirit debuff.. spirit nuke in baseline.. pets.. charm..aoe mez.. pbaoe mez.. lt ... list goes on

SMs aren't whined about, even by their enemies they're considering a fairly balanced class. The 50% spirit db notwithstanding :)

I'll phrase this like a well known movie... The whine controls the game, whoever controls the whine controls the universe. The whine is controlled by US DAoC.

Like archers, they'll get nerfed.

Nate

FH is my second home
An Eld, Sorc and a SM each have a lot of utility. Each has different variations of that utility with a few different spells here and there.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Spiritmaster​

Bad things

Cant stay alive that long compared to bonedancer...

Seems you have already made up your mind about a BD but I disagree when you say an SM cant stay alive long compared to a bd. Depends on what circumstances ofc but the utilty an SM brings to a group is incredible tbh both in RA choice and spells/skills which is more than you mention above btw. Combined with the best lifetap (2.5 sec 183 delve with 90% return) as your main nuke even before adding in MoC then SM's when played well can stay alive longer than almost any class including BD's.

I guess when 1.88 hits europe I, as most SM's will use the spirit debuff + baseline spirit nuke more when im not being hit/nuked and swap to the lifetap when a melee train comes to tickle me or i'm being nuked.

The BD healing pets (on 1.87 at least) are still crap even when fully buffed imo and are still slow and for a bd to spec sup now seems a total waste and also a loss of interrupts compared to dark or even BA pets.

If you are talking about a solo bd then its a different story and depends entirely on what alb or hib class is attacking it but personally i would still favour an SM over a BD 1v1 purely for SM's CC and MoC lifetaps.

Keitan

Banned
Seems you have already made up your mind about a BD but I disagree when you say an SM cant stay alive long compared to a bd. Depends on what circumstances ofc but the utilty an SM brings to a group is incredible tbh both in RA choice and spells/skills which is more than you mention above btw. Combined with the best lifetap (2.5 sec 183 delve with 90% return) as your main nuke even before adding in MoC then SM's when played well can stay alive longer than almost any class including BD's.

I guess when 1.88 hits europe I, as most SM's will use the spirit debuff + baseline spirit nuke more when im not being hit/nuked and swap to the lifetap when a melee train comes to tickle me or i'm being nuked.

The BD healing pets (on 1.87 at least) are still crap even when fully buffed imo and are still slow and for a bd to spec sup now seems a total waste and also a loss of interrupts compared to dark or even BA pets.

If you are talking about a solo bd then its a different story and depends entirely on what alb or hib class is attacking it but personally i would still favour an SM over a BD 1v1 purely for SM's CC and MoC lifetaps.

imo i think they gonna nerf that debuff to 30% at lvl 50 dark...... or put it on like last 4 seconds..... atm pretty stupid ovp sm... only class that can debuff his own dmg... CC MoC and LT and have a pet...

why not just give a class aoe insta kill on a 1 sec rcast.. and its instant ?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
imo i think they gonna nerf that debuff to 30% at lvl 50 dark...... or put it on like last 4 seconds..... atm pretty stupid ovp sm... only class that can debuff his own dmg... CC MoC and LT and have a pet...
A Cabby can already do that now if specced for it and as stated earlier other classes can also debuff their own damage type by 50% for 8 seconds (chanter, cabby, runie) so i don't see any reason to make the SM any different.

*EDIT* Nerf you Aza hehe posted as i was writing hehe

Keitan

Banned
caba dont have Aoe mezz and intercepting pet and charm pet and that strong nuke.. do they ? :eek:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
caba dont have Aoe mezz and intercepting pet and charm pet and that strong nuke.. do they ? :eek:

No, instead they got a chain stunning pet, AE snares, AE disease and a baseline lifetap they can debuff the damage type for.

Nate

FH is my second home
If they were going to nerf debuff nukes they would do it accross the board with every damage type, not just spirit because people haven't re-templated to a very recent patch note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom